Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cant pay? we'll take it away on channel 5 (UK)

this is certainly one of the most engaging tv shows in a while. i watch this series on youtube. what is this you might ask? well, as defined by wikipedia:

Quote:Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away! is a factual/reality documentary series on Channel 5. It follows the work of High Court enforcement officers(previously known as sheriff's officers) as they execute High Court writs across England and Wales, on those who have failed to make repayments on a debt or refuse to vacate a property. The series was first broadcast on 24 February 2014, featuring HCEA's of High Court Solutions. Five series of the programme have been broadcast to date.

As of 29 March 2018, the first three series have been made available on Netflix in the US and Canada. The first two series are available on Netflix UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Can%27t_Pa...ke_It_Away!

iam huge fan of the show. too bad we dont have this kind where i live.
So... Repo men?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Seen this a few times and it gets hilarious at times. Tongue And yes basically repo men^ Best bits the ones you find on youtube where the guy actually stands up to the officers and wins
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
you guys in uk have all the fun shows.. VSS is envious
(June 3rd, 2018 at 4:06 PM)VSS Wrote: you guys in uk have all the fun shows.. VSS is envious

We certainly do have a good sense of humour at times, and out TV can be quite lax. Big Grin
(June 3rd, 2018 at 6:20 PM)Harry K. Wrote:
(June 3rd, 2018 at 4:06 PM)VSS Wrote: you guys in uk have all the fun shows.. VSS is envious

We certainly do have a good sense of humour at times, and out TV can be quite lax. Big Grin

i can thank youtube for showing the series, this one and many others. like police interceptors and on benefits.
(June 5th, 2018 at 8:47 AM)VSS Wrote:
(June 3rd, 2018 at 6:20 PM)Harry K. Wrote:

i can thank youtube for showing the series, this one and many others. like police interceptors and on benefits.

Yeah Police interceptors uk and Road Wars are good ones too. Tongue I've seen the on benefits one but I don't care for it too much. I grew up around the "council estates" and I've seen enough of it. Tongue
its sad to see so many down and out families who cant afford the basics "on benefits" and "nightmare tenants and slum landlords" series. but when the story shows those families starting new life with hope and or new job is good feeling. over 10 million people in uk are probaley in debt now, more or less.
(June 7th, 2018 at 4:14 PM)VSS Wrote: its sad to see so many down and out families who cant afford the basics "on benefits" and "nightmare tenants and slum landlords" series. but when the story shows those families starting new life with hope and or new job is good feeling. over 10 million people in uk are probaley in debt now, more or less.

That's better than the US. I honestly think there's more than half of the country in debt.
if my calculations are correct the uk debt total now is at £1.78 trillion...compare that with U.S. total of over $19.19 trillion OUCH
(June 11th, 2018 at 3:45 PM)VSS Wrote: if my calculations are correct the uk debt total now is at £1.78 trillion...compare that with U.S. total of over $19.19 trillion OUCH

Is that government debt or personal debt?
(June 11th, 2018 at 3:45 PM)VSS Wrote: if my calculations are correct the uk debt total now is at £1.78 trillion...compare that with U.S. total of over $19.19 trillion OUCH

The United States is insolvent. It's only a matter of time before the Empire crumbles.
(June 11th, 2018 at 10:13 PM)Guardian Wrote:

The United States is insolvent. It's only a matter of time before the Empire crumbles.

If the world ends i m going all the postman on this place lol
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 11th, 2018 at 11:38 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: If the world ends i m going all the postman on this place lol

That would be cool. Cool

I've already got my plans. Cowboy