Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DiscussPF - Personal finance discussion

Thought I might as well drop a link  Big Grin

Site Name: DiscussPF
URL: https://discusspf.com/
Type: Forum
Site Info:

DiscussPF is a forum project which aims to provide an excellent place for all people to discuss personal finance matters such as budgeting, saving, investment, making money online, retirement, personal development and business. We have a large range of possible discussion areas so everyone can join in!

Why DiscussPF? We benefit as a forum because you can hold an anonymous account. Sometimes you need personal finance advice but don't want to give away your identity - social networking sites such as Facebook don't allow this. We do. Get anonymous advice and support from a community who all work together to improve their situation by making good decisions. There isn't a huge amount of forums in our genre, the ones that exist are mostly inactive, spam filled and look dated. We are a modern, forward thinking community aiming to be around for the long haul. 

Registration is free, quick and easy and will allow you to discuss any personal finance topic you see fit. Members will have the chance to earn rewards such as cash prizes in the future. 

Please check us out and join an active and fast growing community!
[Image: sig1.png]
Thank you for sharing your forum here! Awesome design on the front page and it's very unconventional nowadays. I love the overall look of it.

It's a great topic! You've done a lot with it, and I am impressed.

I've meant to sign up in the past, as it's topic I wouldn't mind discussing more of. Working on reaching FI right now. Long way off though.
Quote:Thank you for sharing your forum here! Awesome design on the front page and it's very unconventional nowadays. I love the overall look of it.
Thanks! Glad you like it Smile

Quote:It's a great topic! You've done a lot with it, and I am impressed.

I've meant to sign up in the past, as it's topic I wouldn't mind discussing more of. Working on reaching FI right now. Long way off though.
Thanks for the kind words. You are more than welcome to sign up, would be nice to see you over there.
Went ahead and signed up so that barrier to my posting is now out of the way. Cool
@Martin: Send him $20 in station cash and he might consider adding 900 posts to the deal... Finna Tongue

http://makestation.net/showthread.php?ti...9#pid13249

(May 30th, 2018 at 5:46 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: @Martin: Send him $20 in station cash and he might consider adding 900 posts to the deal... Finna Tongue

Tongue  Oh jeez, I'm not going to have any free time. 

Thanks a lot Darth.  Rolleyes
Loving your theme, might sign up, even though the subject is not my usual chat.
Thanks for joining Guardian. 

(May 30th, 2018 at 5:46 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: @Martin: Send him $20 in station cash and he might consider adding 900 posts to the deal... Finna Tongue

Sounds like an offer too good to refuse  Big Grin 

Quote:Loving your theme, might sign up, even though the subject is not my usual chat.
Would love to see you there!
I should probably sign up given my financial situation Finna Hows it going with the theme? Have you managed to address any issues I pointed out in the last thread? And/or gotten in contact with iAndrew?
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(May 31st, 2018 at 7:46 PM)Harry K. Wrote: I should probably sign up given my financial situation Finna Hows it going with the theme? Have you managed to address any issues I pointed out in the last thread? And/or gotten in contact with iAndrew?
Always welcome Smile
I haven't got round to it yet, being working on some other things in the small amount of time I have currently, but I do have a note of them and will get to work on them when I can.
this thread has been getting a lot of spam posts from random unregistered people.

@ Martin if this keeps up, maybe blake or myself could temporally close it? if that's ok?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
due to a large number of spam bots targeting this thread, and only this thread (weird right), I'm temporarily closing this for a few days
Thank you @Zalost.

I disabled guest posting for this section which would resolve the issue. I'll go ahead and reopen this thread now!

@ Darth: Groovy Cool