Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB Season 2018
Braves 1.5 games outside of 1st in the NL East.

The Red Sox are shaping up as the best team so far, with the Yankees not far behind.

The Rays are doing a great job of hanging in there over .500.
Thanks given by:
Guardian,

I think if you consider the Rays payroll, and there roster, we are having a very good season so far Smile

52- 50 so far , so still hanging over .500 a bit..

The braves are doing quite well also my friend !
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
Cardinals are having a subpar season. Hopefully the new manager keep on them to do well.
Thanks given by:
@Brian: Very true! Hidden performance figures into that dollar. The Yankees perform considerably worse per dollar than anyone else. Tongue

@Thomas: Was very surprised for them to fire their manager midway, but I guess it was a long time coming.
Thanks given by:
all i can say is the sf giants suck this year. still no hope of getting to playoffs/world series. i say to self, they each make millions of dollars but still cant catch a ball or hit a ball properly. this year they have more faults than last year -or it could be same who knows. they need fresh blood, they need younger guys with zest and motivation, replace the aging set
Thanks given by:
They're hanging above .500, but highly doubtful they'll make any noise this year. 4th in their Division. Seems to be another tough one.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2018 World Cup Guardian 67 6,443 July 30th, 2018 at 5:10 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  2018 NHL Playoffs brian51 64 9,562 June 15th, 2018 at 7:42 PM
  NCAA Football Season 2018 Guardian 2 689 June 5th, 2018 at 2:46 AM
  NFL Season 2018 Guardian 7 1,517 May 1st, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Last Post: brian51