Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion Box
Necro'ing this thread... But has a request board ever been considered (coding requests, gfx requests, web design requests, etc). I think it might fit, considering this is a creative discussion community (request board for every category, like Graphics Requests, Site Requests, etc.)
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
That's a pretty good idea actually. It will fit nicely with the upcoming conversion to MYBB as well.

I'll try to get that set up fairly soon. I've been very busy lately (in case you can't tell by my activity this past week), but I will have a lot of time again after this Thursday. I also plan on rolling out some exciting changes soon. Big Grin
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Yet another suggestion. Instead of a mere thread for milestones, how about a new independent page for them? I think it could open up more options style-wise. Then again, I'm not sure how editable it would be.

(You are seriously just becoming my puppet at this point Tongue)

Thanks given by:
(July 26th, 2013 at 3:15 PM)t3haco Wrote: Yet another suggestion. Instead of a mere thread for milestones, how about a new independent page for them? I think it could open up more options style-wise. Then again, I'm not sure how editable it would be.

Haha you already suggested that in another thread. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(July 26th, 2013 at 3:26 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(July 26th, 2013 at 3:15 PM)t3haco Wrote: Yet another suggestion. Instead of a mere thread for milestones, how about a new independent page for them? I think it could open up more options style-wise. Then again, I'm not sure how editable it would be.

Haha you already suggested that in another thread. Tongue

Well, I figured since it is a suggestion, it should go in the suggestion box, just for record keeping I guess Tongue

Thanks given by:
How about a special kind of awards, creativity awards. I'm not sure if it's a good idea. But it could be. xD
Thanks given by:
Great suggestion. We'll actually be announcing the winners of the "Most Epic Contributor" awards fairly soon, and that should get those moving forward.
Thanks given by:
Change monedas to something cooler, like "Guilder".

Thanks given by: