Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestion Box

Have a suggestion? Post it here! We do look over and consider all suggestions, so they are definitely appreciated.

Your redirect board located inside this forum (http://makestation.net/index.php?board=2.0) is a dead link. Wink
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Thank you for letting me know. I'm still debugging some stuff, but hopefully we'll have all of that sorted out soon enough.

Badges for creators of complete projects. Or even special ranks for project creators and their team.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I think that's a good suggestion. I plan on working on the badge system soon, so we should have something like that pretty soon.

A spoiler tag, so if people don't want to read walls of text that are irrelevant to them, or if they contain spoilers, people don't have to read them.

Nice suggestion. I'll try to find a plugin for it tomorrow. Big Grin

Cool man. It could be really useful for walls o' text, and their fun for signatures.

Definitely.

We also have a [ you ] tag (minus the spaces in between the brackets) that will replace itself with the username of the viewer. You are reading this, [you] Tongue

[you] should add request boards, such as graphics requests, or programming requests.

why me? Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
didn't you see it, the [you] tag. It's magically [you]

If a "fit on page" app/plugin exists for SMF, at some point that'd e cool to have. The padding of some side boxes tend to goes bork on a screen resolution even as large as 1300px. Not a biggie, but it'd be a "nice to have some day"...
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Now i see what you did Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
I'm already planning to look at the CSS to see what I can do about that. The images especially tend to run off, and it's a glitch that will be fixed pretty soon.

Necro'ing this thread... But has a request board ever been considered (coding requests, gfx requests, web design requests, etc). I think it might fit, considering this is a creative discussion community (request board for every category, like Graphics Requests, Site Requests, etc.)

That's a pretty good idea actually. It will fit nicely with the upcoming conversion to MYBB as well.

I'll try to get that set up fairly soon. I've been very busy lately (in case you can't tell by my activity this past week), but I will have a lot of time again after this Thursday. I also plan on rolling out some exciting changes soon. Big Grin

Yet another suggestion. Instead of a mere thread for milestones, how about a new independent page for them? I think it could open up more options style-wise. Then again, I'm not sure how editable it would be.

(You are seriously just becoming my puppet at this point Tongue)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New shout Box brian51 8 15,685 June 25th, 2017 at 3:14 AM
Last Post: Gmdykfuiygh66476