Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prison Break

The majority of last semester, I was binge watching Prison Break. I've made it about half way through the third season, and it's a totally addicting show. The first season is definitely the best though. 

But Micheal Scofield, that's my spirit animal y'all. 

Anyone else here watched it before? If so, I'm glad I've found another fan. It's a great show.  Finna

iam fan too bro...but what happened to it? it came back with heightened anticipation...then it just went poof...gone.
Prison break is an absolutely brilliant show!! I'ts so well thought out its unreal! Like, when watching it for the first time I was honestly like I can't believe no one has thought of this yet! If prison break wasn't a thing and someone tried pulling off what Micheal did in the first 2 seasons, they would have gotten away with it. Tongue
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(May 29th, 2018 at 4:35 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Prison break is an absolutely brilliant show!! I'ts so well thought out its unreal! Like, when watching it for the first time I was honestly like I can't believe no one has thought of this yet! If prison break wasn't a thing and someone tried pulling off what Micheal did in the first 2 seasons, they would have gotten away with it. Tongue

Agreed. It's funny. Every once in a while it's in the news that some kids actually try to attempt it. No kids, this is real life. Real life isn't like TV. Tongue

I haven't seen these, I imagine it's quite funny Tongue
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar