Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Weather
(June 2nd, 2018 at 10:03 PM)Guardian Wrote: Crazy rain today. Highway has been flooded out and it's wreaking havoc locally.

How's everyone elses? Tongue

Been sea threat here for the past few days. Perks of living at the sea side. Tongue
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
Thanks given by:
(June 2nd, 2018 at 10:29 PM)Harry K. Wrote:
(June 2nd, 2018 at 10:03 PM)Guardian Wrote: Crazy rain today. Highway has been flooded out and it's wreaking havoc locally.

Been sea threat here for the past few days. Perks of living at the sea side. Tongue

Sounds like when we have hurricanes. You live hours from the coast and you still get wrecked.
Thanks given by:

Pretty much the same here. Constant rain and a lot of flooding. Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
It's cloudy and my allergies are giving me hell.

Thanks given by:
@ Electric2Shock, sunny here but same with the allergies, there's Chinook winds and it's playing merry hell with the airborne allergy particles.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
sunny and quite mild this morning, 64° later on, more sun and temps in high 90's. ill probaley be stuck behind this pc screen for a few hours throughout the day.
Thanks given by:
Rain is even harder today. Glad I live on a hill, every creek and river around has flooded.

(June 3rd, 2018 at 9:26 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ Electric2Shock, sunny here but same with the allergies, there's Chinook winds and it's playing merry hell with the airborne allergy particles.

I had to look that up, never heard that term before.
Thanks given by:
currently 74° and very warm. but in some areas, it feels more like 88° continued warm to mild throughout the evening
Thanks given by:
Weather has been crazy this summer for everyone it seems. Hurricanes and the incessant rain. Undecided
Thanks given by:
it's actually been rather nice here.

mostly sun, a bit cooler summer than past years.

upper 80's low 90's.

though this week it's been a comfortable 45 to 55 degrees with a nice cool dampness.
I'd say fall has arrived Big Grin
Thanks given by:
This week has been good! Finally a decent break of weather... just before it starts getting cold.
Thanks given by:
Happy for u guardian..

but it still very hot here in florida with highs well into the 90 's ;(
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
I say bring on the fall weather, I prefer the cold Tongue
Thanks given by:
Definitely getting cold now. It's been consistently dropping below freezing every night for a while now. Getting close during the day too.
Thanks given by:
weather here?
cold with a slice of cold.
not much snow though... but a lot of wind.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you enjoy watching weather? Acko 2 2,445 April 25th, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Last Post: Sabs
  Weather That Punk Guy 2 2,927 July 23rd, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Last Post: That Punk Guy
  Rate your local weather service Darth-Apple 2 2,576 June 29th, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple