Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Weather

It's cloudy and my allergies are giving me hell.

@ Electric2Shock, sunny here but same with the allergies, there's Chinook winds and it's playing merry hell with the airborne allergy particles.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
sunny and quite mild this morning, 64° later on, more sun and temps in high 90's. ill probaley be stuck behind this pc screen for a few hours throughout the day.
Rain is even harder today. Glad I live on a hill, every creek and river around has flooded.

(June 3rd, 2018 at 9:26 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ Electric2Shock, sunny here but same with the allergies, there's Chinook winds and it's playing merry hell with the airborne allergy particles.

I had to look that up, never heard that term before.
currently 74° and very warm. but in some areas, it feels more like 88° continued warm to mild throughout the evening
Weather has been crazy this summer for everyone it seems. Hurricanes and the incessant rain. Undecided
it's actually been rather nice here.

mostly sun, a bit cooler summer than past years.

upper 80's low 90's.

though this week it's been a comfortable 45 to 55 degrees with a nice cool dampness.
I'd say fall has arrived Big Grin
This week has been good! Finally a decent break of weather... just before it starts getting cold.
Happy for u guardian..

but it still very hot here in florida with highs well into the 90 's ;(
Sports fanatic
I say bring on the fall weather, I prefer the cold Tongue
Definitely getting cold now. It's been consistently dropping below freezing every night for a while now. Getting close during the day too.
weather here?
cold with a slice of cold.
not much snow though... but a lot of wind.
It's been ridiculously cold. Single-digit temps for a few days. Supposed to be nearly 60 be the middle of the week now. Crazy.
Weird, we've had the most mild weather of everyone. No snow, sunny days, and not going below freezing at night... I kinda expected the opposite.
...and just like that its a beautiful day outside.

The weather is crazy.
yeah lol.

in summer here rain storms are so regular you can set your watch by them.

in the spring and fall it's random.

and in winter it's either full on snow or chilly but sunny lol.
I'm living in Malaysia, it's always just hot and dry here. Only in September - October the raining season starts.
I live in Michigan so the weather lately has been quite interesting. Last week we had some serious sub-zero temperatures and then this last weekend it heated up to nearly 50 degree's. Then last night and tomorrow night we are supposed to have freezing rain...it's crazy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People who can predict the weather? Nebulous 5 3,003 June 19th, 2023 at 9:51 PM
Last Post: Nebulous
  Do you enjoy watching weather? Acko 2 5,478 April 25th, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Last Post: Sabs
  Rate your local weather service Darth-Apple 2 5,379 June 29th, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple