Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you play tabletop RPG's online or offline?
what it says on the tin, is it easier to get together over skype or whatever and play them online, or do you have a group of friends you get together with every so often to play the latest campaign?

what are some of your experiences like?
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
I play them in real life. I've been playing Pathfinder with a group for over two years, and I've been running Pathfinder for another group for a year and a half now.
Thanks given by:
I've not heard of pathfinder, what's the setting? how does it play?
Thanks given by:
It's the revised version of DnD 3.5. People affectionally call it 3.75. It's the second best selling tabletop rpg after 5e nowadays.
Thanks given by:
ooh cool, considering 3.5 was very popular for a time that sounds like it would be interesting.
Thanks given by: