Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Folder view

Windows Explorer gives you options for how you want your folder list to look. For example, you can use small icons, or you can have your folders in a list. Which do you prefer? I prefer the list, because small icons make it look like my user folder is unnecessarily large.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I actually prefer the icon view because it makes it easier to recognize different file types, thumbnails, etc... but that's probably because I have a lot of images to sort through as well. The list view is nice in many cases as well, so it's nice to be able to toggle between the two modes.

anyone else find it weird that windows still doesn't include tabs as an interface for their file explorer software?

I mean cmon, the early 2,000's called, they want their tiled windows back.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 8th, 2018 at 5:13 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: anyone else find it weird that windows still doesn't include tabs as an interface for their file explorer software?

I mean cmon, the early 2,000's called, they want their tiled windows back.

I hadn't ever actually thought of that, but it is an interesting thought. I could dig it!
i go for the icon view. i have replaced most of my pc's default file icons with ones from objectdock library. i have 3000 icons lol
Detailed/list view for anything but image folders.
[Image: sig1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your documents folder! Acko 5 11,045 July 22nd, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Last Post: Gmdykfuiygh66476