Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paradox supporting linux fully, official?

so I was just watching some footage and reviews from gamescom (think E3 but in northern europe), and one big thing I noticed is that so far all of the upcoming paradox games are slated to have support for linux from the get go much like stellaris.

it's official, I think paradox has become my new favorite RTS/Strategy game dev!

now if only EA could get their head out of the sand and stop being so microsoft focused...
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
That's good! The main reason I kept Windows was games compatibility, but I find myself playing a Paradox game 90% or more. So, wouldn't hurt me too bad.

That's definitely good.

EA is... sorry, just can't stand them anymore.
wouldn't mind battlefront on Linux though lol.

but yeah that's why I have a PS4 and a PC because most games I want to play that are on windows are usually on PS4, with fewer bugs even

anyone else excited for the mars colony builder they're coming out with soon? (also linux supported from day one btw.)
Yeah, the PS4 games are usually pretty solid, the only issue is most aren't easily moddable.

(September 4th, 2017 at 4:45 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: anyone else excited for the mars colony builder they're coming out with soon? (also linux supported from day one btw.)

Not aware of this one!?!?
(September 4th, 2017 at 1:53 PM)Guardian Wrote: Yeah, the PS4 games are usually pretty solid, the only issue is most aren't easily moddable.

(September 4th, 2017 at 4:45 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: anyone else excited for the mars colony builder they're coming out with soon? (also linux supported from day one btw.)

Not aware of this one!?!?

yeah, it's called surviving mars

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/surviving-ma...ASTER.html
(September 5th, 2017 at 5:46 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: yeah, it's called surviving mars

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/surviving-ma...ASTER.html

Oh this will be interesting. Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen it yet.
and the most exciting part is that it will be linux compatible upon release! Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aco's NEW Paradox LP's - Main Thread Acko 1 11,447 May 8th, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Last Post: Acko
  Paradox Development Studio Acko 0 4,247 July 20th, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Last Post: Acko