Poll: Google vs Bing
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Google is better
100.00%
1 100.00%
Bing is better
0%
0 0%
neutral
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Google vs Bing

Bing it on... what a lie... I'd vote Google even if I didn't like it... M$ and their shady business practices (you MUST be online to play the Xbox One, and Kinect is ALWAYS ON)
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Bing has been improving quite a bit though. That's for sure.

(June 5th, 2013 at 12:41 AM)t3haco link Wrote: Bing it on... what a lie... I'd vote Google even if I didn't like it... M$ and their shady business practices (you MUST be online to play the Xbox One, and Kinect is ALWAYS ON)

At least its not Scroogled. :/
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
(June 5th, 2013 at 12:43 AM)cheesesc4 link Wrote: [quote author=t3haco link=topic=14.msg603#msg603 date=1370392877]
Bing it on... what a lie... I'd vote Google even if I didn't like it... M$ and their shady business practices (you MUST be online to play the Xbox One, and Kinect is ALWAYS ON)

At least its not Scroogled. :/
[/quote]

Don't get me started...

Tongue

I like google, just always have, nothing against Microsoft, I just don't prefer bing.
Google definitely. I find bing annoying. I don't know why I find it annoying, I just do.
I expect everyone to vote on Google.

I do not think any search engine is close to Google, in terms of popularity and efficiency.
Chances are it will remain that way as well. Bing is becoming more popular, but to take down the giant of Google is something that will likely never happen haha.