Fighting
All-Stars
Sonic
Villager
WARIO
Cheesy Story
MEGAMAN
Pretty much
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
That's just about half of today's games in a nutshell haha.

Will Sonic and Wario be playable characters in Super Smash Bros 4? I haven't been keeping updated with the list, sorry.

Anyway, I can't wait for this game. I'm getting the 3DS version since I do not own a Wii U. I'm expecting its Wii U version to be a lot better because let's face it, the Wii U's graphics will beat the 3DS graphics, hands down. Take a look at the screenshots and compare 'em for a moment.

Some might be iffy about picking up the 3DS version of the game, however, I'm still getting it. It's going to be zoomed far out. I read about that a couple of days ago. The characters might appear as ants, haha. Not really, but you should get the picture by now.

I'm not really much of a fan about the Wii U trainer. The Villager is fine. As for Nintendo's vice present.. I'm not sure why they're even considering to add him. I'd prefer have a Nintendo video game character as a playable character in the game over a real person any day...

As far as the trailer goes, I love it. I'm talking about the trailer from the Nintendo Direct (at least I think it was in the Nintendo Direct, or it must have been released sometime around the date - I can't really remember. It's been a couple of days, heh. You can't blame me).
At this point I'm sure that 3/4ths of the people getting this game will have it for the 3ds, sales for the 3ds alone would probably support that. As far as the short roster shown I'm pretty hyped to get into playing, and I'm going to laugh if mewtwo is one of the hidden characters. I'd really like to know who decided to put greninja into the frey though, don't get me wrong I love the moveset he's shown and the character model is fantastic, but who asked for that?