Poll: Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Warm
66.67%
10 66.67%
Cold
33.33%
5 33.33%
Indifferent
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hot vs. Cold Weather

Yeah, its nearing early summer temperatures already.
I have bad circulation so I'm almost always cold... so warm weather suits me better. However, that's only if it's dry heat. If we're talking humid heat like we get in my area... I'm probably more leaning towards the cooler weather.
@ Juneberry.
do you know about the electrically heated vests and jackets?

they run for 6 to 8 hours on a charge.

I was thinking about getting one for my grandfather because he takes blood thinners and they cause him to be cold all the time.

Also, it's SNOWING HERE!!!!
and my jeep is still out of commission Sad.
had to get a lift to work.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
@ Spook: I never heard of those at all, actually! I should research those... and use them for writing, since I probably can't afford one myself.
Cold for me... I guess because I'm part-Norwegian Tongue .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
(May 27th, 2020 at 12:35 PM)Kyng Wrote: Cold for me... I guess because I'm part-Norwegian Tongue .

How cold is cold for you?

(May 27th, 2020 at 12:38 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(May 27th, 2020 at 12:35 PM)Kyng Wrote: Cold for me... I guess because I'm part-Norwegian Tongue .

How cold is cold for you?

Anything below about 5°C, or about 40°F.

(Yes, I know it gets waaaaaaay colder in winter in much of the USA, and basically all of Canada!)
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Cold... but no sooo cold since I have an issue on the back and extreme cold make my health turn off. Between 10°C and 20° is fine for me Big Grin
[Image: fleet.jpg]
Hot , Summer or Winter  Blush

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
I'm the kind of person that HATES hot weather but when it's cold I still complain so I guess that makes me a bad person.
WebDevZone - A new, friendly web development community
(June 6th, 2020 at 5:21 PM)campingrhino Wrote: I'm the kind of person that HATES hot weather but when it's cold I still complain so I guess that makes me a bad person.

It's easy to get used to the heat by the end of the summer, or the cold by the end of the winter. By the time it's comfortable, the seasons change again. Finna

(June 24th, 2020 at 9:42 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(June 6th, 2020 at 5:21 PM)campingrhino Wrote: I'm the kind of person that HATES hot weather but when it's cold I still complain so I guess that makes me a bad person.

It's easy to get used to the heat by the end of the summer, or the cold by the end of the winter. By the time it's comfortable, the seasons change again. Finna

This is so true! We’ve been getting really warm summers the last couple of years in England. Today it’s been 30’ C which for where I live is HOT.
WebDevZone - A new, friendly web development community

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cold shower or hot shower? wasi90lk 11 13,488 June 21st, 2018 at 12:16 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost