Poll: Mac or PC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mac
0%
0 0%
PC
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mac or PC?

Personally, I love macs, but at their current pricing they aren't easy to afford, so my vote is PC. What's your preference?

I never used a Mac. I learned how to use a PC and am used to it, so I doubt I'd want to learn how to use a Mac. I'm just fine with a PC, even though I wish you had an option of OS you want when you buy a PC in a store.
I've never really used a mac either. I'd like to try one, but they are just too expensive. Windows 7 is pretty nice as well, so I'm in agreement, I'm perfectly happy with PCs as well.

Mac's:
Too Expensive
Hate the OS
Hate the layout
Hate the programs
Hate the value

PC's:
Cheaper
Good OS
Taskbar made with sense!
MS Office!
Fast
Way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way better value
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Well, I despise Apple's corporate practices (but Microsoft is no different, unfortunately). So PC
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I think Apple has a way of innovating things as well, largely thanks to Steve Jobs. Their products aren't necessarily low quality if you have the money to pay for them, but in all honesty not many people want to pay $2,000 for a PC with like 2GB of RAM.

I have never used Mac in my entire life, so I really do not know much about it.

All my life, I have either used a laptop or a PC.
Same here. I never had the money for a mac to begin with haha.

I like PC a lot more than Mac. And I agree with aco, apple's corporate practices suck but I really think MS's are worse. But Mac is a bad OS and a horribly overpriced computer in general, so I'd have to say PC.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]