Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JFk and more ...

It was Jfk 100 th birthday on memorial day !
so have you done any research into the cause behind the assassination?

hint look into executive Order 11110 signed by JFK 6 months before he was killed
Yes, I had a long research stint with my friend from the UK , where we put a lot of time into the research almost on a  daily basis for months.. Than when he got tired of it, I continued to research this on my own...

The next biggie in the JFK research is going to be the last batch of government docs pertaining to the case. To be ( hopefully) released by Trump, sometime in October of this year..
apparently exec order 11110 was supposed to restore the Dollar from being debt based, JFK even signed the order, but 6 months later he's shot, his replacement then undid it, and went into office with that apparently already planned.

weird right?
yes it is...
and all the JFK research i have done and i have never even heard of this, wow
thanks for this, Spook !
(June 1st, 2017 at 8:56 PM)brian51 Wrote: yes it is...
and all the JFK research i have done and i have never even heard of this, wow
thanks for this, Spook !

there's something you should know, the last person to successfully do what JFK was trying to do was Teddy Roosevelt, it wasn't until the early 1900's that the federal reserve was created.

all our current economic problems stem from what JFK, Roosevelt, and others were trying to prevent.

in fact, Thomas jefferson was the first to warn and try to stop it way back when this nation was founded, he warned us about the debt crisis we're going through now, the massive economic shifts and controls we have to deal with, and the dangers of having currency based on debt rather than something tangible.

Roosevelt was the last president to successfully combat it and no president since JFK has even tried, either through ignorance or fear or something else I'm not really sure.
but JFK was the last one to try and put us on the right track economically and solve the root problem rather than bail us out.

now consider all this with recent events and the government debt crisis, the government was in debt thanks to the war because the private entity the federal reserve gave them the economic power to go unchecked, the trays became unbalanced so to speak.

JFK's death was another move in a very long term chess game, Knight takes rook so to speak.

conspiracies aside there's a clear link here as one of the many reasons JFK was eliminated, because by the 1960's the people who had a vested interest in things going the way they have now didn't want him to stop it.

here's something else to chew on, the IRS and the Federal reserve are both private entities, they are not branches of the government, and it's actually a commonly misunderstood misnomer.
it's just that since they are the one's in charge of our currency they're given full government backing.

yes, you read right, our currency is not being produced by a government agency, nor is it being managed by one.

and it's been that way since somewhere between 1913 and 1918
Spook, thanks for your informative post here..
Where the importance of this goes well past just its possible connections to the assassination reasoning..

I just wanted to mention the next big area with the assassination research is going to be the possible release of the final batch of JFK assassination records and docs, which is due to be released sometime in October of this year..

Just for the record both Spook and I think Trump will agree to release these later this year..
Tonight , I was actually watching a few videos and reading up some of the circumstances of the RFK assassination..
I have now switched over to the RFK assassination

which i am finding just as interesting so far...
(July 2nd, 2017 at 11:34 AM)brian51 Wrote: I have now switched over to the RFK assassination

which i am finding just as interesting so far...

What ya got on that?  Idea
Guardian,

I am looking into the possibility that there may have been second shooter..
in addition to Sirhan Sirhan !

Did you know hes still alive and in jail ??
He's been denied parole 15 times now, it's time to let the poor guy go. Seeing that there's hardly anything conclusive to show he was the one who killed RFK. A lot of people even feel Sirhan Sirhan was "hypno-programmed" to assassinate RFK, which seems to be a possibility.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Josh ,

thanks for your support for old Sirhan,
who is not capable of hurting a flea at this stage of the game !
Got to love our justice system.
Really if the hypnoprogramming conspiracy is true, I'd be more concerned with just how f*** up the CIA is.

I'm going to go ahead and take this to mature discussions since this discussion now seems to fit the "controversial" part...
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
ya that was just about everyone else reactions also .
this is pretty bad to be sure..
yes now it looks like disclosure day for the CIA may come October 26 th now
(October 25th, 2017 at 2:59 AM)brian51 Wrote: yes now it looks like disclosure day for the CIA may come October 26 th now

This is pretty crazy!!! I love it.