Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

First Post of 2017

I tried emailing Hans through the email link on his profile. Not sure if he's seen it yet. Not sure of who else to try to invite back.
I have various people that pop into this other chat who had previous memberships here. But also I try to still talk a few into making new registrations here of course ! Also wanted to mention I will be out of town until Monday, so I will not be able to post again until early next week my friend.. Thanks for your continued efforts though with all the posting your doing here still.. We may still bring this old site back to life yet !!
No worries. I'll be around. Smile Have fun!
I've been busy, holy f*** shit... people are here!

alrighty, looks like imma start stopping in now... Cool Tongue

HANS!!!!

Good to see you again. Smile People are still here... and it's still alive. Cool
ya, I told Hans that you and me have been posting a lot here ,, and he could not wait to get over here and start posting again !
excitin stuff eh Guardian ?
d***! Haha you have no idea how surprised I was to see that it has some life. I've been checking periodically to make sure that the place is still online. Glad to see it has a heart that beats Tongue

Heck, what are spork and them up to now? Been a while since I checked in over there... Sad

Yes, this is great really..

I am still working on getting some of the other guys to start posting over here again.
I am hopeful now, that they can see you are back, Hans..I may have a better chance now of convincing them to return to the site..
(April 29th, 2017 at 7:12 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Heck, what are spork and them up to now? Been a while since I checked in over there... Sad

Get with it man! Tongue It's been quiet really. Way more than usual.  Undecided

(April 29th, 2017 at 9:11 PM)brian51 Wrote: I am hopeful now, that they can see you are back, Hans..I may have a better chance now of convincing them to return to the site..

The more faces the better.  Cool
Well there are three of us now... reminds me of the early days of Simmania, @brian... Tongue

Three is better than two. Smile

Now we need to find a few more people...

What about an email to members to see if it could cause a few people to pop back in?
yes sure, thats not a bad try to send out some mails to people just to let them know were back active here again..

i just happen to run into former members from time to time in live chat rooms.. So I am still thinking thats my best chance to keep working on some Smile
I've always kinda been against sending too many emails because I suppose it comes across as spam sometimes, I know I've gotten quite a few of these emails over the years. I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it if we had something good to send out. Unfortunately I think there is an issue with how I set up the email server or some shit on the VPS so that a lot our mail ends up in spam. Not sure what's up with that but I'd have to look into that... Tongue

I know Urban still pops in every once in a while and I think Clayton would probably stop by too. Anyone seen Aco around at all?

(May 1st, 2017 at 3:07 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: I've always kinda been against sending too many emails because I suppose it comes across as spam sometimes, I know I've gotten quite a few of these emails over the years. I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it if we had something good to send out. Unfortunately I think there is an issue with how I set up the email server or some shit on the VPS so that a lot our mail ends up in spam. Not sure what's up with that but I'd have to look into that... Tongue

I know Urban still pops in every once in a while and I think Clayton would probably stop by too. Anyone seen Aco around at all?

Well, I think one email in two-three years wouldn't come across as spam, but I get it. Tongue

I sent Aco an email last week, but haven't seen him around at all. 
ya its been quite some tiem this my good friend Aco was around,,
When ie is around he will pop into Simmania chat room.. But thanks for the heads up Guardian, in sending him a PM..!
Yeah good point... I might write something up later this week as soon as I get a chance. Work schedule has me tied up at the moment and I'll figure out the VPS issue while I'm at it. I have no doubt I think we'd see a couple old peeps pop back in.

Hans, thanks so much if you find time to do this..

but meanwhile we are starting to get more posting activity simply by word of mouth through the chat room at simmania..

it looks like our efforts are starting to pay off now..
(May 2nd, 2017 at 9:57 PM)brian51 Wrote: Hans, thanks so much if you find time to do this..

but meanwhile we are starting to get more posting activity simply by word of mouth through the chat room at simmania..

it looks like our efforts are starting to pay off now..

We're doing great now! I love it.