Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you drive?

I proudly drive my 2004 corolla. It's supposed to get ~38MPG on the highway and 29 in the city. I only manage to get about 28-31 in it, but that's still not bad. Has 145K miles on it at the moment and runs great. 

[Image: TtkV0NH.jpg] 

(Picture was not taken at my place of residence)

What do you drive? 

Right now I am driving a 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport.

You could get a much better car for what I've spent on it. Sad
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitching Community
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD4 Zone - Call of Duty 4 Fan Discussion Forum
2011 Jeep Patriot.

I want a car now though. Hate driving to work in it.
a honda Smile
(July 25th, 2015 at 8:33 AM)Joe Wrote: a honda Smile

What model? 

Unfortunately, I just totaled my car yesterday. Long story, and it ain't gonna be pretty getting it all figured out. Tongue

I drive a honda as well hans, 2003 accord, automatic (couldn't find a manual to replace my old stick shift 1985 VW cabriolet convertible), and I'm happy with it, such a pretty blue, and I stuck a CB radio in it!
(May 1st, 2017 at 12:24 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I drive a honda as well hans, 2003 accord, automatic (couldn't find a manual to replace my old stick shift 1985 VW cabriolet convertible), and I'm happy with it, such a pretty blue, and I stuck a CB radio in it!

My wife's driving a 2003 Accord. Good, solid car. 14 years old and still rolling like a champ.
My buddy has one with 210K miles on it and it still runs like it's new, doesn't burn oil or anything. As long as you don't get the V6 ones they are solid cars. Honda's transmissions are notorious for having a few issues when combined with the V6 engines... :/

Nothing unique about 'em but hey they are good cars!

(May 1st, 2017 at 3:10 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: My buddy has one with 210K miles on it and it still runs like it's new, doesn't burn oil or anything. As long as you don't get the V6 ones they are solid cars. Honda's transmissions are notorious for having a few issues when combined with the V6 engines... :/

Nothing unique about 'em but hey they are good cars!

ah but that's why you want the manual with the V6, hell the K7 4 cylendar with the manual transmission is supposedly able to keep up with the V6 provided you know how to drive it right... 

there's a reason the 03 Accord is considered a D class race car.
and yeah, solid car, no problems, getting up to 280k miles, cost me $8K but it was worth it, previous owner was a mechanic.

one more thing I've noticed about the K7 4 cylendar with the automatic, when you get over 90mph it seems to go into a cruise mode and sits around 3K RPM even after passing 100mph, could be the way the previous owner (the mechanic) geared it but it's still kinda awesome.
I've not gone any faster because that's crazy and I don't have a test track, and it was only for a few min in an area that my cb told me there was no cops.
thnx truckers.
I went up to 130 in my civic one time on the interstate. Was a little fast, but hey, it's a rite of passage! My corolla won't go past 100 before it has trouble keeping up... Tongue

And they make V6's with the manual? I didn't know that. That's a good find.

Her's is a V6. 230k miles. Only issues have been with tires (after-market) and electronics.
(May 1st, 2017 at 9:52 PM)Guardian Wrote: Her's is a V6. 230k miles. Only issues have been with tires (after-market) and electronics.

sounds like it's time to tinker and upgrade stuffs Tongue
Yeah I'm just a bit cheap. Tongue Every extra bit of money is pouring into my mortgage right now.
(May 19th, 2017 at 9:29 PM)Guardian Wrote: Yeah I'm just a bit cheap. Tongue Every extra bit of money is pouring into my mortgage right now.

Know the feeling.

I'm renting right now. Probably a bad decision... Tongue

(May 20th, 2017 at 1:04 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: I'm renting right now. Probably a bad decision... Tongue

There are PROs/CONs to each, but or me, buying was definitely the right decision. I had to rent for years and buying in those years would have been... risky and unpredictable.

Depends on the situation for everyone.
[Image: 22406083_10214360098861279_3150722736520...e=5B73F3FB]

This gal
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
That's a pretty ride. What year is it?

very nice! love the color!