Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where's the Member List?

I know there's a link to it but there's no button to click to get there without pasting the link every time.
Click on "Community" at the top of every page, in the black bar. A menu drops down that has the link to the memberlist. Smile
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Yeah, I removed a lot of stuff from the navbar to keep it a little cleaner. I'm planning to have a "view new posts" button soon as well.

(November 11th, 2014 at 11:35 PM)simlink Wrote: Click on "Community" at the top of every page, in the black bar. A menu drops down that has the link to the memberlist. Smile

On my tablet that doesn't work.
Hmm, interesting. I might do an onclick effect that loads a side panel for smaller devices. Currently it links to the "about us" page, but that's outdated and needs to be updated anyway. Tongue

(November 12th, 2014 at 7:04 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Hmm, interesting. I might do an onclick effect that loads a side panel for smaller devices. Currently it links to the "about us" page, but that's outdated and needs to be updated anyway. Tongue

Yup, that's what it links to. I click on it and hurry up as fast as I can to click the "Members" section but it always ends up going to About Us. So could you possibly fix that so the members list has its own button?
I would have to put buttons up there for everything, but that would result in links for everything in the header, which didn't look good last time I had tried it. I plan on improving the functionality of the menu to be more responsive and to not depend entirely on the hover. Right now it is a little problematic for mobile devices, which was not really fixed before the upgrade. 

Thanks for the report, I'll look into improving the compatibility of the menu on mobile devices. 

(November 12th, 2014 at 6:37 PM)TowerFall Wrote:
(November 11th, 2014 at 11:35 PM)simlink Wrote: Click on "Community" at the top of every page, in the black bar. A menu drops down that has the link to the memberlist. Smile

On my tablet that doesn't work.

That's odd, it works on my phone. Sure DA will come up with a solution as mentioned above so it works for all on tablets/mobile.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of members ? tc4me 3 1,618 December 24th, 2022 at 6:15 AM
Last Post: tc4me