Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Purple Board - A Flat, Purple Theme

Okay, I caught a bug. My submission was required to be approved on the Mods site before I posted a thread. My thread is probably deleted. No worries, though. Will try again.

Yeah they can be a little strict about stuff over there. Hopefully everything is able to get sorted out and the theme is approved today. Big Grin

Got approved on the Mods site earlier today. Apparently I've got 10 downloads for the buggy version. Uploading stable version now.

Congrats. Big Grin themes seem to be pretty popular right now. I know some of them are already in the thousands as far as downloads after only a few weeks.

I'll have to "recommend" your theme on the mod site when I get the chance. Tongue.

(October 12th, 2014 at 4:45 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I'll have to "recommend" your theme on the mod site when I get the chance. Tongue.

Better do that fast.

(October 12th, 2014 at 7:33 AM)Electric2Shock Wrote:
(October 12th, 2014 at 4:45 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I'll have to "recommend" your theme on the mod site when I get the chance. Tongue.

Better do that fast.

Done. Tongue

Who else recommended? Any idea?

(October 13th, 2014 at 3:09 PM)Electric2Shock Wrote: Who else recommended? Any idea?

Could have been anyone, no way to really tell. Tongue

Maybe you under a different account?

(October 13th, 2014 at 4:37 PM)Electric2Shock Wrote: Maybe you under a different account?

Haha nope. I only voted once. Tongue

What if it's some sort of creepy stalker?

brrr

I love your implementation of the theme/language switchers. Very creative, though it doesn't seem to work on my browser. Perhaps it's just a browser bug.

I installed it on my dev site today, and I have to say, you have done a few creative things with the templates.

(October 15th, 2014 at 4:56 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I love your implementation of the theme/language switchers. Very creative, though it doesn't seem to work on my browser. Perhaps it's just a browser bug.

If you're looking at the demo, IMO IcyBoards doesn't support language switchers for 1.8 yet. Could you specify?

(October 15th, 2014 at 4:56 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I installed it on my dev site today, and I have to say, you have done a few creative things with the templates.

And yeah, one side I'm getting complaints it looks too defaulty, the other side...this.

I installed it on an install of 1.8. Tongue

It's on my install of 1.8 and I'm using Firefox. So what could the problem be?

I'll try it on firefox and see if it works sometime this afternoon. It could just be chrome. As soon as I change the value of the theme drop down box, it immediately submits the form and the theme isn't changed. Not sure what the issue could be.

I encountered the same problem from the popup. But not from the Edit Options page. I think it has something to do with cookie settings for when it appears on the modal. Same goes for language edit. I'll check it.

Oh yeah it definitely worked from the user CP. I'm surprised cookie settings would be an issue in the modals. The modals seem a bit buggy in 1.8. Tongue