Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What games are you currently playing?

Any games you are particularly hooked on at the moment? Share with the community in this thread!

I'm currently installing the Simcity trial, hoping it will install and run on Ubuntu. I got origin to work, so I imagine simcity will work just fine. I'm not expecting much, but I guess the game is worth a shot while I'm bored.

Awesome Smile you're trying the new SimCity! Make sure you install mods to get the best possible experience.

I'm currently hooked on the new SimCity, The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, and Pikmin 3.
(August 13th, 2014 at 9:06 AM)CapTon Wrote: Awesome Smile you're trying the new SimCity! Make sure you install mods to get the best possible experience.

I had installed the trial, but for whatever reason it's refusing to start. I tried emulating diffferent windows versions under Wine, and the best I got was "invalid license key." That's a little surprising considering I'm running the trial version of the game, but meh. Wine won't run everything.

Perhaps if I find some free time I'll fire it up under Windows and see if it's enjoyable. I almost never boot windows nowadays. Tongue

Well that sucks :/ but if you do manage to boot it up whether it be through Wine or Windows, let me know of your experience and be sure to download some mods to enhance that experience!
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and the Mass Effect series.

atm, iam playing just cause 2. this is the 345th time iam playing..very high replay value. So far ive accumelated over $40 million dollars and lots chaos totals. It has what im looking for, third person, open world gaming.
Just Cause 2 is the bomb. Big Grin
Still hanging on to The Sims 3 and SimCity 4. Tongue Also playing MiniMetro a lot right now.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto V ! Big Grin
I'm hooked on Minecraft and TowerFall Ascension (that's where I got my name from. Tongue)

I'm not really in to battle games. Only like little digital cartoonized five-year-old magic. Tongue
Some Battlefield 3 and Disturbed music on in the bg for the night. Big Grin
I've been playing lots of CS GO and StarCraft 2 lately!
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Hooked on Cities Skylines and EU4 lately mainly. C:S is the supreme SC4 replacement Big Grin
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
(April 17th, 2015 at 7:23 PM)Acko Wrote: Hooked on Cities Skylines and EU4 lately mainly. C:S is the supreme SC4 replacement Big Grin

Yes! I've been enjoying it too. Much better than SC4. 
Half this community seems to love city builder games. Heck, we should set aside a section on the forums for it. I'll probably post in it once I have time for C:S Tongue

I've been playing a lot of Axiom the verge on my ps4, it's a lot of fun, it's very metroid like! ^_^
Heh, we're playing mostly WoW & SW:TOR over @ My Gaming Community (Still wanna see you there Hans! -- We could take over the world man!) If anyone finds this and gets bored, ho on our Teamspeak server: http://www.exinferno.com/ I've created a channel for MAKEstation for now so you can hop in and chat! (it's a bit at the bottom above our "Other Gaming" channel.
Saw DarthApple stopped by #ExInferno on irc.freenode.net Sorry I missed you man! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much time do you spend playing games daily? Darth-Apple 22 26,689 July 20th, 2020 at 5:51 PM
Last Post: Kyng