Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB 1.8
I think I've pretty much decided to wait until 1.8.1 to upgrade considering how buggy 1.8.0 is. I'm pretty tied up developing tons of plugins for MyBB anyway. In the meantime, it gives us a little more time to really let our current MyBB 1.6.x design reach its full glory. Tongue

I need to start investing more time in keeping this place active. I've been a bit busy over the past few weeks, in case that isn't blatantly obvious by my activity here. Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Sounds like the smarter way to do things. I can tell you don't love us here anymore. Sad #shunned
Thanks given by:
Haha no, lol. I've just been very busy. It's that time for me to change jobs and industries as well, so I haven't had a lot of spare time lately.

Worry not, a ton of work for the site has been going on behind the scenes. The new design continues to become more polished and I'm working on features and what not. Not that the features are super important, but hey, we use so many custom features that people seem to like here, I feel at least some should be a part of the upgraded MS. Tongue

The upgrade essentially adds and fixes a lot that makes the forum a little more user friendly. For example, you won't be able to rate your own threads, see "new reply" buttons for threads you can't reply to, etc. It adds theme switchers, PM quick replies, default avatars, better reputation systems, and much improved buddy lists as well. Overall, it will be much more coherent and user friendly in a number of ways. Big Grin
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by: