Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey There

Hi, I'm Mohawk (but I don't mind being called Shane or Russ, I'll explain later) and I am an 18 year old high school senior. I am the creator of Stenix OS, an upcoming Linux distribution that aims to please the end-user's needs while not including un-necessary clutter in the distro. Other than that, I like anime, web design and gaming too.

Anyways, I go by the names I said on top cause Shane is my real name but I sometimes go under the alias of Russell out of boredom and the need of change every now and then. I chose my nickname cause the mohawk is my favorite hairstyle and would like to get one sometime. School won't allow it under their dress code though. Anyways, I will be making a Skype soon so if you'd like to chat, feel free to PM me for it. Thank you!
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to keep us updated on the progress of your distribution! Big Grin

Welcome to Makestation! We hope to see you posting in the forums and we hope you stay!
Shortly after I joined, so I shall welcome you as well. Welcome to Makestation!
Yep, welcome to makestation, as the others have said!
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"