Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Overlord of the Enterprise

I see no documents on anyone owning the enterprise. Therefore I pass some documents that say I am the owner. You cannot see the documents because its written in invisible ink!

My enterprise!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Well someone loves me and hands it over. My enterprise! Big Grin

It was me in disguise! I gave you fake documents!

Still My enterprise!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Wait, there are documents for LOVE? Tongue
well, someone is so enraged that they accidentally place all documents under my name. Documents must be unreliable. My enterprise. Big Grin

I own a new site- my enterprise
Ban reason: - (Permanent)
Well you forgot to announce a link in this thread. My enterprise Tongue

Maybe he didn't because I killed him before he could link it and I pressed post?

I asked a question and I don't have another witty or creative response so it is now...

Aco's Enterprise?
Well you can't claim it for someone else, so it remains mine haha. Tongue

*Rips off shirt*

My Enterprise  Cool
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Bumping this.

It is now henceforth the enterprise of Guardian. His enterprise. Big Grin

(March 25th, 2020 at 5:26 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Bumping this.

It is now henceforth the enterprise of Guardian. His enterprise. Big Grin

It has been said, so it is written. It is MY Enterprise. Tongue
Until someone steals it. Darth makes attempt #1 to steal the enterprise. And fails.

You fail to realize, I am THE Guardian of this Enterprise.
And I am the founder. Who was fired from his own enterprise. The enterprise has changed ownership, changed hands, changed CEOs. The enterprise is not a solid foundation. Guardianship is a high responsibility.

Guardian was created with on purpose in mind. To GUARD. Once you got booted from the Enterprise, too bad, Guardian cannot let ANYONE enter the Enterprise. it is against his nature.
Unless Guardian himself is no longer allowed to guard the entireprise, in which the dark forces that I bring have mysterious powers to lock the guardship out.

* Darth-Apple fumbles on the stairs, too many apples in his backpack and he couldn't hold the lightsaber.

"proceeds to pick the locks, hack the security systems, and erase guardian from the enterprises databases before adding himself as CEO"

"Deploys ai and shores up the security he broke through to make it harder then offers guardian a job as head of security, then makes doubly sure there's a hidden override to prevent said security from turning on him"

I now run the Enterprise, Darth if you want to be IT with guardian on security I think we can come to an arrangement. Cool

"Deploys technomancy based wards to ward off dark forces, across real and cyber dimensions."
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
What even... I can't challenge it. Your enterprise.

BUT I have a lawyer that shall resteal it by the force of law. My enterprise as of tomorrow. Big Grin