Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Overlord of the Enterprise

Tongue my smiley has his tongue sticking out!

My enterprise
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Well this smiley looks happier. Big Grin

MY enterprise!

You said my with capital letters therefore you are banned from your own forum!

My enterprise!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
WELL, IF you read the site rules I have not specified a rule against caps. My enterprise Tongue

(not that caps is always the best idea or anything... ) Tongue

CAPS LOCK! I BAN THEE FOR NOT USING CAPS!

MY ENTERPRISE!
Well I ban you for not reminding me sooner. My enterprise! Tongue

no.
my enterprise
Well I take it from you because you lacked sufficient evidence and/or materials to prove your ownership. My enterprise.

I am a lawyer as well as the FBI ultimate agent.  take you to supreme court and win!

My enterprise!
But my local court uses SOPA/PIPA laws to remove your website. My enterprise!

On a side note, it sure is a good thing those acts weren't passed here in the US. Tongue

It is a good thing.

The acts weren't passed therefore...

My enterprise!
Well a new act of unknown proportions gives me the keys to the enterprise. My. Enterprise Big Grin

You said "My. Enterprise Big Grin"

Therefore you did not take the enterprise from me in the first place so it still is...

My Enterprise!
Well you keep twisting the laws of common sense, so therefore it remains my enterprise Big Grin

I AM YOUR FATHER!

My Enterprise!
Well I demand documents. My enterprise! Tongue

No documents needed you just need to believe!

My enterprise because an enterprise owner needs to believe!
Well I don't believe, therefore it is still my enterprise. Big Grin