Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Funny customer stories

For those of us who work in the service industry, what are some of the funniest events you have ever encountered with customers? I work in the food industry, so I know I have quite a few I could tell. Tongue

Notalwaysright.com has a few interesting stories such as this one that I have gotten a good laugh out of as well.

Oh man, NotAlwaysRight... one of my favourite sites! Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
I dont know how funny it is but maybe it falls into the cute section instead?

I do home inspections and basic home repairs for appliances, electrical, plumbing, etc. I was in a home last week fixing a stove and a lower medium sized dog comes up to me and I reach down and give her a petting. I pet her a little more after she starts begging. So the dog then leaves and comes back with a toy for tugging against. I decide what the heck its a simple repair and I will play tug of war with her for a minute or two. All of a sudden I hear OH MY GOD! And I think the resident is going to start crying. At this point I am thinking what did I do wrong? The resident says I have had that dog many years and it has always hated all males all the time. It hates my boyfriend, my kids that are boys, all our male friends, hated every contractor to ever come into our home. But she loves you. She got so emotional over seeing the dog acting loving. When I went to leave the dog even tried to desperately follow me out the door.
(April 29th, 2014 at 9:17 AM)TRUE LIBERTY Wrote: I dont know how funny it is but maybe it falls into the cute section instead?

I do home inspections and basic home repairs for appliances, electrical, plumbing, etc. I was in a home last week fixing a stove and a lower medium sized dog comes up to me and I reach down and give her a petting. I pet her a little more after she starts begging. So the dog then leaves and comes back with a toy for tugging against. I decide what the heck its a simple repair and I will play tug of war with her for a minute or two. All of a sudden I hear OH MY GOD! And I think the resident is going to start crying. At this point I am thinking what did I do wrong? The resident says I have had that dog many years and it has always hated all males all the time. It hates my boyfriend, my kids that are boys, all our male friends, hated every contractor to ever come into our home. But she loves you. She got so emotional over seeing the dog acting loving. When I went to leave the dog even tried to desperately follow me out the door.

Haha that must have been a bit intimidating at first. Never seen everything I suppose. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World 7 Stories You Missed While the Media Obsessed Over MAGA Kid Guardian 0 2,169 January 25th, 2019 at 11:10 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Funny Images Thread That Punk Guy 33 41,954 September 19th, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Last Post: AtlasWest