Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Offline Hobbies?
(May 29th, 2017 at 2:12 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Well I still enjoy playing a round every once in a while :\ can't be any worse than American Football Stadiums... 

That is true for the building of, but that goes with any structure. The big difference is, a golf course provides entertainment for a few at a time, but a football stadium provides entertainment for up to 100,000 at a time. Much more bang for the environmental disaster buck.
Thanks given by:
I guess, also I noticed recently that most of my physical activities are actually useful training for space exploration.
rock climbing, swimming, hiking, etc... I just didn't notice until recently lol.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
(May 14th, 2018 at 12:30 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I guess, also I noticed recently that most of my physical activities are actually useful training for space exploration.
rock climbing, swimming, hiking, etc... I just didn't notice until recently lol.

Those are good ones. Seems a lot of people aren't interested in physical stuff anymore, and for many city dwellers its getting hard to come by. Even pools are becoming scarce I feel.
Thanks given by:
It's a shame too. I used to run pretty frequently just for its ability to be pretty uplifting. People spend so many hours in front of screens that they miss the real beauty in nature these days.

@Zalost: go join Elon musk and help put people on mars. Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
@Darth: I've actually met his brother, he lives here in town and occasionally frequents the local bar I visit on karaoke nights.
Thanks given by:
(May 15th, 2018 at 11:27 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @Darth: I've actually met his brother, he lives here in town and occasionally frequents the local bar I visit on karaoke nights.

Wait you're kidding. That's insanely cool.
Thanks given by:
Say what!?!?! That's friggin awesome!
Thanks given by:
yeah, my home city is like this cultural and scientific melting pot, we get all kinds here.

hell we hosted one of the first tesla dealerships for a while, owned by said brother.
Thanks given by:
(May 16th, 2018 at 3:12 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: yeah, my home city is like this cultural and scientific melting pot, we get all kinds here.

hell we hosted one of the first tesla dealerships for a while, owned by said brother.

That'll do it.

I wish I could afford a Tesla. I really want the Model 3.
Thanks given by:
I'm really excited about Elon's goal to have an affordable electric car in every home, he's really challenging big oil, and actually succeeding to some degree.
Thanks given by:
(May 17th, 2018 at 10:31 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I'm really excited about Elon's goal to have an affordable electric car in every home, he's really challenging big oil, and actually succeeding to some degree.

A lofty goal. Big oil won the first round in the 1900s. Luckily a large portion of the world has moved forward and is ready for electric.

I'll get one someday.
Thanks given by:
Battery technology is lagging far, far behind for electrics, unfortunately. You can buy some cars brand new for the cost it takes Tesla to make a single battery pack... While the range is great for an electric, it's nothing particularly to sneeze at when compared with gasoline engines. Huh
Thanks given by: