Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Members - Introduce yourself here!

(April 23rd, 2014 at 5:43 PM)sqquares Wrote: Hi, I'm Anna and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community! I like drawing and writing, but I hadn't ever done either professionally, although I am hoping that might change in the following couple of months.

Welcome to the forums! Big Grin

Thank you so much, this seems like such an awesome community! Smile
Good evening everyone,

I'm new to this forum, let alone forums in general! I found an ad for this site on Kijiji. So far I really like it. I decided to join to maybe find some inspiration, share ideas, get come feed back. I want to either start writing a book, or start making short films. But I need motivation and thought this would be a good place to get some by seeing everyone else work towards something they love.

Anyway I hope this turns out to be a nice experience. And we all get to learn some new things from one another.

Big Grin
(July 5th, 2014 at 2:35 AM)HighPriestess00 Wrote: Good evening everyone,

I'm new to this forum, let alone forums in general! I found an ad for this site on Kijiji. So far I really like it. I decided to join to maybe find some inspiration, share ideas, get come feed back. I want to either start writing a book, or start making short films. But I need motivation and thought this would be a good place to get some by seeing everyone else work towards something they love.

Anyway I hope this turns out to be a nice experience. And we all get to learn some new things from one another.

Big Grin

Haha, welcome to the forums, and to forums in general! We hope you will stick around with us. Big Grin

Do you have any filming and/or multimedia experience? It's a field I've wanted to get involved in, but haven't had the chance to really pursue anything serious in that department.

Welcome Smile the community here will surely help you construct your short films or books. Enjoy your stay!
i thought i would finally add an avatar..
i use this same avatar pretty much on all my sites ive joined..
as you can tell im a very confused individual ! LOL
(May 15th, 2017 at 11:53 PM)brian51 Wrote: i thought i would finally add an avatar..

It's about time! Sign explains your choice of posting topics perfectly. Tongue
(May 16th, 2017 at 12:40 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 15th, 2017 at 11:53 PM)brian51 Wrote: i thought i would finally add an avatar..

It's about time! Sign explains your choice of posting topics perfectly. Tongue

Lmao... Tongue

I've sorta returned.. again. Great to see this place is still active. Don't expect much activity from me though because life has been pretty hectic lately :o)
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Super !!, and it is really great to have you back around the site posting again also man Smile
Sports fanatic
Always good to see you pupper.

Crazy it's been almost a year since we re-emerged.
i didnt realize it had been that long,
but i think this is the strongest we have been since the re- emergence
Sports fanatic
(March 4th, 2018 at 9:10 PM)brian51 Wrote: i didnt realize it had been that long,
but i think this is the strongest we have been since the re- emergence

I hadn't either until I looked at the dates of the post. We still got about 2 months, but it's close enough.

I definitely agree!
Welcome back josh! And yeah no worries I know that feeling. I've been busy myself and priorities are always priorities.

But yeah, welcome back to the site! Hope we're able to see you around some in the coming days whenever you have a chance! Big Grin

Hi! I'm new here. I wasn't sure if I should make a thread in this section or just post here, so I went with the easier option. Thanks for having me!
(February 3rd, 2020 at 9:24 PM)Juneberry Wrote: Hi! I'm new here. I wasn't sure if I should make a thread in this section or just post here, so I went with the easier option. Thanks for having me!

Whichever you like! Welcome to Makestation Juneberry! Delighted to have you join us! Big Grin
(February 3rd, 2020 at 9:24 PM)Juneberry Wrote: Hi! I'm new here. I wasn't sure if I should make a thread in this section or just post here, so I went with the easier option. Thanks for having me!

Hey! Glad you could make it!

Welcome to the station of making!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining! Hope you enjoy the community and enjoy your stay!