Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Members - Introduce yourself here!

Welcome Teg! Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Hi - I have been lurking for a few days now, since seeing Darth-Apple's request for comments on TAZ. I even recommended the site to a friend so decided I really ought to join. Looking forward to having a good look round and getting to know people. I am normally an admin on a pet forum but it died a little while ago! I also have a rather ramshackle little blog, or at least my boys (canine) do, they let me have a bit of space to write from time to time Smile

A x

Sorry about the edit - this one was to correct my punctuation - why is it that you never see your mistakes until AFTER you press send? Or is it just me?
Agandl

bigging up the little terrier Heart http://www.pawsitivelyterriers.com
Hi, and welcome to Makestation! It's great to see you here.

Also, thank you for referring someone to the forums. It is much appreciated. Big Grin

She popped in and had a look a couple of days ago. I sent her a link to your Grammar Nazi poll Smile and she said it looked interesting and that she had decided she was one but can't see that she joined. I have put a link to the same item on my FB though as a number of my friends are (imho). I'm not sure that I will get you any long term members but possible one or two will drop in

A x
Agandl

bigging up the little terrier Heart http://www.pawsitivelyterriers.com
(August 15th, 2013 at 2:52 PM)Agandl Wrote: She popped in and had a look a couple of days ago. I sent her a link to your Grammar Nazi poll Smile and she said it looked interesting and that she had decided she was one but can't see that she joined. I have put a link to the same item on my FB though as a number of my friends are (imho). I'm not sure that I will get you any long term members but possible one or two will drop in

A x

Haha thanks. Anything helps. Big Grin

Hello everyone. Wanna be writer and artist here. Hope we have some productive fun. Big Grin
Hi, and welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing some of your writing here. Big Grin

(August 19th, 2013 at 3:06 AM)Ladyplf Wrote: Hello everyone. Wanna be writer and artist here. Hope we have some productive fun. Big Grin

Welcome! I'm sure you will!
Hi I am Hoolio

Glad to be here!

Angel
(September 6th, 2013 at 9:09 AM)Hoolio Wrote: Hi I am Hoolio

Glad to be here!

Angel

Welcome to Makestation! Glad to have you here! Big Grin

Welcome Hoolio! Have fun! Big Grin
Welcome to Makestation, mate!
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I'm Valentin, my middle name is Jack is Damian says anything. I'm 16 living in Great Britain but from the Mother Russia.
(September 7th, 2013 at 5:02 PM)Dreadlord Wrote: I'm Valentin, my middle name is Jack is Damian says anything. I'm 16 living in Great Britain but from the Mother Russia.

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for joining! Big Grin

Hi,
My name is Mzer Michael Terungwa.

I followed Darth Apple's link on the mybb site forum where he responded to my query!!

I am a wordpress theme development enthusiate, and I am from Nigeria-West Africa.
Hey, welcome to the forums, and thanks for joining! Big Grin

we hope you'll stick around with us. Big Grin

Welcome to the forums, mate. Big Grin
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Hi, I'm Anna and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community! I like drawing and writing, but I hadn't ever done either professionally, although I am hoping that might change in the following couple of months.