Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JFk and more ...

For awhile now i have been interested in the JFK assassination research ( on a quite amateurish level compared to devoted life timers i am sure !) .. Which as most people know you have tons of info on the internet connected to its many sub paths and aspects.. but sure, you can get into some long and interesting discussions with people on it in the chat rooms on occasions. ( I did so last night LOL)..

As far as this goes,here in the forums ?
lets see what kinda interest anyone has with this and than i can elaborate with this more Smile

Any comments at all on this ?

Brian
My thought, simply, was the CIA killed him. Its morphed into an unmanageable, self-controlling entity you just don't cross.
yes that is of course one of the leading theories...

it is slightly behind the 'Mafia did it" or as a combo effort..., so Mafia / CIA
Personally doubt the Mafia. They were good at trying to limit attention. That would be the biggest attention grabbing move ever.
there are of course several other conspiracy theories..
but those are still the leading 2,,
(April 30th, 2017 at 7:07 PM)Guardian Wrote: Personally doubt the Mafia. They were good at trying to limit attention. That would be the biggest attention grabbing move ever.

It'd be a curveball for sure...

Than there is an entire other area that sorta explores all the physical and medical evidences..
So in this area its not as much a matter of "who might of done it ?"
But conjecture and theory center around how it may been done.. And what may have happened that fateful day - November 22, 1963..

I can sorta broach these sub topic areas if you guys would like ?
You might find some of these areas of interest..

Let's keep this thread going.. i think it has potential ..
(May 2nd, 2017 at 9:53 PM)brian51 Wrote: I can sorta broach these sub topic areas if you guys would like ?
You might find some of these areas of interest..

Go for it. While I am not usually one to ponder conspiracy theories, I do enjoy all of the possibilities in which something did or did not occur. 
Quote:Go for it. While I am not usually one to ponder conspiracy theories, I do enjoy all of the possibilities in which something did or did not occur.

thanks Guardian !
this is actually the perfect "jump off " point to continue this discussion ..

See one possibility is that there was something that happened sorta unexpected that they found out about in the aftermath..
it may have taken a little while though as being driven to make everything fit neatly into this " Oswald model" of the "lone gun man" theory, they may have tended to try to " plug - in" everything they could into just that one scenario , while looking the other way to anything that was contrary to that possibility..

And you know most times things happen in a more straight forward manner .. But than there are those rare occasions when something happens that isnt part of the theory, and just dosent quite fit in .. First refraining from going into some details about what that unexpected happening may have been .. it was an interesting decision they faced, which was to bend the facts to fit a more straight forward simple model, so keep the 'public" satisfied, while risking possible 'leaks" to the full truth of the event..

The main point being you can see how this sorta scenario stops short of this big conspiracy plot . involving many people and governmental entities.. And although all sorts of different levels of conspiracy are of course still possible, it isnt a requirement really to cover things up for what they feel are the right reasons and are in the interests of the masses and public arena..
(May 3rd, 2017 at 2:57 AM)brian51 Wrote: it was an interesting decision they faced, which was to bend the facts to fit a more straight forward simple model, so keep the 'public" satisfied, while risking possible 'leaks" to the full truth of the event..

This lends the most credibility to conspiracy theories in my mind. Things are forced to fit an agenda or the public outcry to make people happy and actual facts are cast aside.

Happens way too often, and is one of the main causes of me not believing much that is reported about situations.
thanks for your comments Guardian...

For me,  it is the most plausible explanation for what may have happened in this specific case, that has now lasted for 53 years.
I never was a big fan of the " Big conspiracy " theories involving many people.  But here if you will, in the way i have provided one possible explanation, we could refer to this perhaps as just a " little" conspiracy / cover up which may/ could have taken place..

Although some may argue that any conspiracy theory involving our own government, should never be called " little" !, LOL
Something (possibly new) actually came up with the JFK research just the other day..
Amazing you can still get these new items after 53 years eh ?
Anyways it would take a lot to tell you the entire story on this, like most areas of JFK. But of course I can elaborate further if anyone wants to hear more than I will describe in this post,,

the short story..

word has it that there is a group of 2 film editors/ film makers from Hollywood that have agreed to create higher resolution scans of frames of the Zapruder film ( the assassination film / home movie ).. The main reason for doing this is to see if parts of the film have been altered as a part of a possible larger cover up/ conspiracy ...Supposedly, ( assumes all parties are being honest with this upload and it is an authentic higher resolution scan/ frame from the film) from this Hollywood groups recent film work...Here is one of there higher resolution scans.. It shows a few moments just after the shooting of the head .. With a close up of a possible black box/ blotchy alteration  to cover up the highly reported large rear head wound..

So of course you guys be the judge.. !

But would love to hear comments on this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQUJczJp54
Dangit, now you sent me down a rabbit hole watching 'edit' video explanations. Tongue
Thanks Smile

Of course I will keep everyone updated on when more news comes out on these higher resolution 6 k scans ..
In todays jfks research , i was watching a video which talks about how many shots witnesses heard in Dealey Plaza on that fateful day..
Most heard 3 shots, followed by a fair number of people who heard 4 shots.. But interestingly enough many who heard 3 shots claim to have heard the final 2 shots very close together, like Bang Bang !!
These 2 shots were very near frame 313 of the Zapruder film, what researchers refer to as the ( Head Shot)..

Many will tell you that one of those close together head shots came of course from the infamous grassy knoll area..
From my personal experience with ammunition making an impact, the force of the car jerking makes it look like a shot from the front, but the splatter looks like it is a shot from behind.
Yes those are all quite important factors into the head movements..
but there is also actually a reputable Blood splatter analysis expert, who feels all of that evidence indicates a shot that came from the front !
She is pretty well known in the field too..
some further links for explorations into JFK -

MARYFERRELL.ORG

AARCLIBRARY.ORG

JFKFacts.org

jfklancer.com