Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The movie discussion thread

So this thread will serve as the official thread for discussing movies here on MS. I haven't watched too many movies lately, but I still have $15 on my google play gift card to use on some movies, and am looking for suggestions. I watched the good lie today, and have to say, it was a pretty good movie. Much better than the last movie that I had watched (Noah, for which I made a thread for.) 

What movies have you guys watched lately? Have any suggestions on how I should spend my 15 dollars on google play? Tongue

I'm not a movie junkie, so I'll have to say the name of something I watched around 2 weeks ago. PK (2014) is a pretty intuitive movie, you shuld find some subtitles because it's a Bollywood movie.

Last watched Guardians of the Galaxy. It was surprisingly funny and pretty good.
Last movie I watched was Spy in The Den on Netflix. It's a nature documentary about lions. Good film if you have even a little bit of interest in learning about lions and the wild in general.
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitching Community
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD4 Zone - Call of Duty 4 Fan Discussion Forum
the last movie I saw was the new avengers movie, but as for one that's out... the original stargate movie is a classic... also did anyone see the trailer for the movie "Pixel"? it looks to be really funny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYMC5b8KLE
oh and it features adam sandler Tongue
Caught Lucy yesterday finally. Not a bad movie.
Watching Hacksaw Ridge right now. Good movie so far. Dude had some serious intestinal fortitude.
(January 21st, 2015 at 4:26 AM)Guardian Wrote: Last watched Guardians of the Galaxy. It was surprisingly funny and pretty good.

I watched the first one today. I haven't watched the one in theaters yet... gonna do that this next upcoming weekend. 

Have you watched the first one yet? I actually really liked it. No idea what to expect for the second but the first was phenomenal. 

(May 7th, 2017 at 4:49 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote:
(January 21st, 2015 at 4:26 AM)Guardian Wrote: Last watched Guardians of the Galaxy. It was surprisingly funny and pretty good.

I watched the first one today. I haven't watched the one in theaters yet... gonna do that this next upcoming weekend. 

Have you watched the first one yet? I actually really liked it. No idea what to expect for the second but the first was phenomenal. 

The first one was fantastic. I'm super stoked for the next one! Though, I won't go see it in theaters, I can't wait until normal plebs like me can see it. Tongue
The joys of being late to the movies! Tongue

I'll probably watch the second one this weekend. Is it a no-no to post spoilers in this thread? Tongue

(May 9th, 2017 at 11:29 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: I'll probably watch the second one this weekend. Is it a no-no to post spoilers in this thread? Tongue

You're the boss! You tell us! Tongue
I plan on it but I don't wanna ruin it for anyone else. Tongue

(May 10th, 2017 at 12:52 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: I plan on it but I don't wanna ruin it for anyone else. Tongue

Maybe a titled thread and a [SPOILER] warning? 
I really should huh... Tongue

so I saw Bladerunner 2049 today... it was actually better than the original one, highly recommend it, it's not often I say a movie feels Fully cyberpunk, but this movie deserves that title.
it was 100% raw cyberpunk, and I loved it!
plus the soundtrack was incredible!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
ok thats quite rare that a remake beats out the original movie,,

Quite the interesting review by you , Spook Smile
here's a piece of the soundtrack from the movie so you tell me if it's good or not? lol

Definitely has that dark cyberpunk feel to it though.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
i never really jumped on the original blade runner band wagon movie express..
i thought it was okay, but nothing much more than that really..

i am sure im going to ruffle some feathers here with these comments but oh well Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noah (the movie) Darth-Apple 0 4,042 December 26th, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Spiderman 2 movie bench91 3 7,233 April 24th, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Last Post: Ebelle
  Favorite movie? Tyler 10 17,330 April 24th, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Last Post: Sabs
  Taiwan movie: Perfect Two lookforuu 0 3,672 August 25th, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Last Post: lookforuu