Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Electric guitar fans?

Personally, I am much better with acoustic guitar, but I've always loved to play electric guitar as well. I have a fender stratocaster as my only electric, but it is definitely a very nice guitar and plays well. It also keeps its tune quite well, which is great of course. (An intstrument that won't keep its tune is a real pain to play for sure. Been there, done that, won't go back Tongue )

Any other fans of the electric guitar here?

I am looking into purchasing a fender stratocaster also, I am learning how to play it, and the piano at the moment. Smile
(November 5th, 2014 at 2:25 AM)Clayton Wrote: I am looking into purchasing a fender stratocaster also, I am learning how to play it, and the piano at the moment. Smile

Both great instruments. I'm pretty proficient as a guitar player, my electric is a stratocastor. It's a nice guitar with a great sound. Big Grin

I am really looking forward to getting into the music industry, I have tons of friends in it, and we are wanting to get together a group.
(November 5th, 2014 at 2:40 AM)Clayton Wrote: I am really looking forward to getting into the music industry, I have tons of friends in it, and we are wanting to get together a group.

It takes a lot of dedication to learn an instrument. Music is truly a beautiful thing though. I really want to get back into it again. (I mean, I can still play as well as I ever was able to, but I don't really practice anymore Tongue)

I love music, and I want to express myself through it, and the electric guitar will do so much for me. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush fans! Darth-Apple 5 5,556 March 23rd, 2020 at 3:22 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Any Seinfeld fans? Electric2Shock 3 5,064 February 6th, 2019 at 12:33 PM
Last Post: Vaulient