Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

may I post a link to my Youtube page?

Am I allowed to post a link to my Youtube vlog channel? I've been making vlogs for quite some time. I also have a Vimeo account.
Absolutely! Makestation is a creative arts showcase forum, so feel free to post links to anything you'd like to share here at the community. Big Grin

-Darth

Great thanks!!

Here is my Youtube vlog page, please check it out!

www.youtube.com/user/zoldos9
Haha I love your channel introduction. Tongue

I'll definitely be sure to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Big Grin

So it did show the short "channel intro" video, right? When I view the page, it shows my latest post instead. lol

Thanks! I know I'm a goofball. hehehehe
Well, you seem to be doing something wrong, since you have quite a lot of videos, but very few views and subcribers. You are probably not optimizing your videos well. Try putting a lot of tags that are relevant to the subject of your videos, and promote your channel more on various forums and blogs...

I will check out your videos, and I subscribed to your channel.
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
(December 27th, 2013 at 6:13 PM)zoldos Wrote: So it did show the short "channel intro" video, right? When I view the page, it shows my latest post instead. lol

Thanks! I know I'm a goofball. hehehehe

Yeah, it showed the channel introduction for me. Short and to-the-point is how I like it. Tongue

hehhehe thanks!!

(December 29th, 2013 at 4:25 PM)Warwick Wrote: Well, you seem to be doing something wrong, since you have quite a lot of videos, but very few views and subcribers. You are probably not optimizing your videos well. Try putting a lot of tags that are relevant to the subject of your videos, and promote your channel more on various forums and blogs...

I will check out your videos, and I subscribed to your channel.

I've been trying. I use tonnes of tags and all. It's more just for fun and I share it on various sites. I appreciate the feedback tho! Big Grin