Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favorite rock bands

Personally, rock is one of my favorite music styles. I can listen to it all day, and it never gets old. My favorite bands have to be Triumph, red, linkin park, Rush, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, and probably several others I can't remember off the top of my head.

What are your favorite rock bands?

I can listen to rock songs 30 times a day for a year and I will never hate them! My list includes sub genres of rock but here we go:
Metallica, AC/DC, Nirvana, Ben Folds, Green Day, The Black Keys, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, Twisted Sister, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Those are all some great bands as well. I'm not as familiar with a few of them, but the old classics like Metallica, AC/DC/ nirvana, Megadeath, bon jovi, etc... are hard to miss.

Maybe I'll check out a few new bands tomorrow when I get the chance to listen to some stuff. Rock never gets old Big Grin

You also listed some greats. I find that some smaller lesser known bands such as the Black Keys and Ben Folds (both more Alt Rock) are really good as well as the classics.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
I've listened to a couple songs from the black keys, and they seemed alright. Maybe I'll check out some of their other stuff tomorrow. Big Grin

I'm an older guy so my favorite rock bands,
are = U -2, and REM
so bands that reached their peaks in the 80's and 90's

thanks, Brian
Sports fanatic
U2 is great too. They've got some classics that will probably be around for quite a while. Big Grin

Ah U2 how could I forget?
I always consider them as the band that wrote "Bloody Sunday." They are one of the legends of rock for sure.

Rush, Metallica (old metallica), Megadeth, etc.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
only old Metallica is good tbh
I guess the Black Album was their point of transition in my mind. It's one of those albums people either love or hate. Personally I loved it, but I think it was the last of their good stuff in my opinion.

I am a student of law and love to hear different songs in free time. I really found this thread full of entertainment, by the way, never heard all of the above, but the song I'll refer is "I will always love you" by Whitney Houstan.
Ban reason: "I don't have any idea, actually I am a student of law and do not deals with this kind of stuff." (Permanent)
Not sure Tongue have lots of favorites.
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
My favorite rock band is Sundowners it is a 5 piece band from the Wirral that make such a sublime, shimmering guitar pop with close harmonies from the two girl singers that it sounds so utterly timeless that the song could have been a hit in any decade.
Sounds like an interesting band. I'll have to check them out sometime.

I honestly just discovered some Def Leppard music, and I have to say that I am quite impressed (and surprised it took my so long to stumble across their music). They are added to my list of favorites for sure.

Panic At The Disco
Rise Against
Mayday Parade
Papa Roach
Rise Against (Most favorite)
30 Seconds To Mars
Nickelback
Many more..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to Classic Rock? Darth-Apple 8 4,442 November 17th, 2020 at 5:36 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Male Rock/Pop Singers Darth-Apple 7 13,358 November 10th, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Last Post: Clayton
  If you had to decide on the three greatest rock bands of all time... Darth-Apple 4 9,213 November 14th, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple