Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What exercises keep you fit?

lately since I work a night job I've not had much time for exercise but I do spend my lunch break wandering around the IBM campus jogging the empty halls and especially going up stairs and such to add elevation to my workout.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(March 25th, 2018 at 10:33 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: especially going up stairs and such

Stairs are always a great workout! Good for the muscles and cardio.
in my younger days i used to take 13 mile walks. but now everyday i walk in place. as well as weight training exercises. its important to be fit and keep fit. i went from 250 pounds to 140..it took me 20 years to do that.
as of late I've kind of moved into swimming laps for half an hour a few times a week, and doing sit ups and pull ups after work, followed by a hot shower to help me burn off excess energy before sleeping.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(July 29th, 2018 at 3:42 PM)VSS Wrote: i went from 250 pounds to 140..it took me 20 years to do that.

That's impressive, regardless of the time it took. Maybe even more impressive that it had that staying power. Nice work!