Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trailer for an idea I've been working on.

what you just saw was a trailer I made on a whim for an idea I've had for a while, it's still sorta on the back burner and I've written a lot of different scripts and ideas for it but in it's current iteration it's basically this:

"told mostly as shorts Underground is about a person who's trapped in a video game with various video game tools and abilities but is essentially trapped being forced to follow the will of the player, a godlike being who not only wrote the game but interacts with the player through various means.  there is no-one else there that knows that this is a video game, and the player is mostly viewed as hostile to the various entities present, the goal? Survive and escape."

and that's basically the idea there, I've got about 10 episodes written up now but I've not only not had the time but had difficulty with finding good locations for it... also my video editing needs a lot of work lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 15th, 2018 at 4:00 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: "told mostly as shorts Underground is about a person who's trapped in a video game with various video game tools and abilities but is essentially trapped being forced to follow the will of the player, a godlike being who not only wrote the game but interacts with the player through various means.  there is no-one else there that knows that this is a video game, and the player is mostly viewed as hostile to the various entities present, the goal? Survive and escape."

That's actually a pretty cool concept. Would be interesting to watch.  Cool