Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

worst case I guess Makestation could go BBS eh? lol.

Telnet www.makestation.net
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
iam glad this forum doesnt have "too" many members on all at once. too crowded forums put me off a bit. with a membership base of 10k and over
I agree there seems to be a nice balance keeping things active atm.
(May 30th, 2018 at 5:08 AM)VSS Wrote: iam glad this forum doesnt have "too" many members on all at once. too crowded forums put me off a bit. with a membership base of 10k and over

It has just the right touch. I do think many large forums lose the community feel when they get too big. We could still grow a little though. Activity is good!
(May 30th, 2018 at 4:55 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 30th, 2018 at 5:08 AM)VSS Wrote: iam glad this forum doesnt have "too" many members on all at once. too crowded forums put me off a bit. with a membership base of 10k and over

It has just the right touch. I do think many large forums lose the community feel when they get too big. We could still grow a little though. Activity is good!

Agreed. Huge forums just feel intimidating. Makestation is just the right amount of active.

So, what's everyone got going on this weekend?
spork bro is here? good ol spork. FYI everyone, net neutrality may soon become a thing of the past..if the house doesnt pass to reinstate it, big isps like comcast which i have will be able to set all kinds of rules and regulations. few weeks ago, the senate did vote to keep it.. june 11th is doom day
VSS: alright guys, time to show those ISP's who's boss... anyone want to make one? lol.
(June 1st, 2018 at 2:25 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: VSS: alright guys, time to show those ISP's who's boss... anyone want to make one? lol.

This would actually be pretty cool. Let's do it!
iam in the process of deploying 500.000 minions in an attempt to overthrow comcast regime. soon they will be on their pitiful knees begging to have their lives spared. my minions are known throughout the land as bloodthirsty ravaging creatures that love to suck human brains from people's noses.
(June 3rd, 2018 at 3:10 PM)VSS Wrote: iam in the process of deploying 500.000 minions in an attempt to overthrow comcast regime. soon they will be on their pitiful knees begging to have their lives spared. my minions are known throughout the land as bloodthirsty ravaging creatures that love to suck human brains from people's noses.

Tongue Good luck with that. I hate Comcast too. Sadly, where I live, they're the only option above 1.3 Mbps.

Yeah, it's bad...
is that your network speed bro?
(June 3rd, 2018 at 3:23 PM)VSS Wrote: is that your network speed bro?

No, it's supposed to be 30 up, 30 down.

The 1.3 Mbps is my only other option, so I'm stuck with Comcast.
if i recall, my network speed on this pc is about 100mbps. and its 150 up and 10 down i think. the more speed you want, the more you will have to pay. thats how comcast works.
I guess I lied, my speeds are all over the place. Although, I'm not complaining, the download speed is great!

[Image: 7363540064.png]
Holy crap Guardian!!!! I didn't even think them speeds were possible O.O

[Image: 7363683228.png]
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
That's great ping and awesome download speeds. Tongue

Been terribly busy these past few days, but I am not absent y'all, I promise! Tongue

Yeah, had to post the speed test thread. Tongue Didn't know we didn't have one.

Good to see you Darth. Smile