Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[software development] File exchange software

Yeah, the project was on a hiatus for way too long. Real life got in the way, and being that it is a large project, it can be stressful to code at times.

A good amount of progress has already been made just today, getting some bug fixes in order and what not. I'm currently working on the ACP at the moment, to add new settings for administrators. The user interface for some things was already put into place without the functionality behind them, so today I'm reworking some of that to complete what has been left unfinished.

I'll try to post some screenshots once some more progress is made there. The ACP won't be too pretty, but at least it should be more functional soon. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by lookforuu - September 20th, 2013 at 6:34 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 29th, 2014 at 7:49 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Darth-Apple - January 29th, 2014 at 8:13 PM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by Acko - January 31st, 2014 at 12:02 AM
RE: [software development] File exchange software - by brian51 - February 18th, 2014 at 1:20 AM