Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Things you weren't capable of three years ago

(May 31st, 2018 at 10:56 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Blue would be considered "rarer, than rare", like literally 2/3 minutes on a hot frying pan on each side, take it off, and serve. This is an 8/10 ounce fillet steak. I've actually been refused to have my steak cooked blue before when I've gone to a restaurant it can take skill to do right.

And I must have been living under a rock (like I usually do), I have't heard about any link to cancer in meat or milk based products? I know things like bacon could but I thought it were because of the salt? But I guess that's a valid reason Tongue Good luck with it! I can imagine it would be quite the challenge.

Ah, where I'm from we usually just say "slap it on the a** and slap it on the plate." Tongue

There's a few great documentaries on Netflix. Forks Over Knives is one of them. The China Study is referenced a lot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

Messages In This Thread
Things you weren't capable of three years ago - by Darth-Apple - October 24th, 2013 at 2:58 AM
RE: Things you weren't capable of three years ago - by Guardian - May 31st, 2018 at 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fixing things yourself vs paying someone or replacing it. SpookyZalost 21 12,096 November 9th, 2019 at 2:21 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost