Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Open Community Discussion #1

It was there to test the development of a plugin that allows us to put badges under user's profiles. It doesn't mean anything in particular yet. All of this will be fixed in the next few days, once the theme update is released.

__________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: The update is now progressing very nicely. I was able to make a significant amount of progress making a new design for the board index, and now it's just a matter of fixing a few bugs and that part of the process will be done. Also, we have a new postbit design and most buttons are now CSS based. Of course these changes won't be live until I flip the switch from the backend, but worry not. That will be happening very soon.

Tomorrow will primarily be spent tweaking a few things and fixing some bugs that will finish the work on the theme update. The toolbar will be fixed as well, and we will hopefully get the theme update released either tomorrow night or Monday afternoon.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone! It definitely does help since I don't notice every bug there is to be found in the theme on my own. If you notice any more bugs or things that look out of place, or just have a general suggestion for what you'd like to see, please post your feedback here, and I will take a promptly!

Messages In This Thread
Open Community Discussion #1 - by Darth-Apple - August 6th, 2013 at 6:33 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Damian B. - August 8th, 2013 at 2:29 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Darth-Apple - August 8th, 2013 at 3:40 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Blazeth - August 9th, 2013 at 1:06 AM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Darth-Apple - August 9th, 2013 at 2:08 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Damian B. - August 10th, 2013 at 2:27 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Darth-Apple - August 10th, 2013 at 4:21 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Damian B. - August 10th, 2013 at 7:55 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Darth-Apple - August 10th, 2013 at 8:24 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by earlybird - August 10th, 2013 at 10:18 PM
RE: Open Community Discussion #1 - by Darth-Apple - August 10th, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Makestastion is Back (Official Open Discussion) Darth-Apple 37 14,876 November 20th, 2023 at 5:18 PM
Last Post: tc4me