Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Have you ever had your work plagiarized by someone?

Personally, I remember a while back when I posted hundreds of math explanations to help some who were less advanced in math on an education "forum," only to later find that many of my very lengthy explanations that were popular in the community were plagiarized by a couple of members in the community who gave no credit whatsoever to me for the many long hours I spent. Needless to say, I was frustrated and took it to the website's administrators, who did nothing basically nothing about it. Ever since, I've been more careful to protect my own work.

Has anyone here had a similar experience with work being plagiarized by someone?

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever had your work plagiarized by someone? - by Darth-Apple - July 29th, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever written a self insert story before? SpookyZalost 0 2,370 January 2nd, 2019 at 1:47 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Anyone used Amazon to sell their work? bench91 4 10,762 April 25th, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Last Post: EHPrybylski
  Have you ever owned a blog? Darth-Apple 10 16,022 September 20th, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Last Post: forthwall