Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xenforo's Theme

I've never really been a fan of the new Xenforo. Honestly, the old one was better. It was almost perfect, albeit missing a few things... but it was something new and unique, had just enough ajax to be worthwhile, and was clean and had some really unique and interesting features. 

Now, the new one looks like this: https://xenforo.com/community/

I'm like... uh. That's not what it was supposed to be. Granted, nobody really ever uses the default theme, but unlike MyBB, Xenforo forums pretty much always look like Xenforo. MyBB forums tend to be made to look like whatever people want them to look like. But with Xenforo, you can just... tell. It's Xenforo every time. 

I mean, it honestly seems like good software, but all of the animations and extra visual effects and clutter in the design is just a bit much for me. I think they really tried to simplify it with Xenforo 2, but they made it look a little worse in my opinion. 

What are your thoughts? Have any of you guys ever used Xenforo to have more experience on this one?

Messages In This Thread
Xenforo's Theme - by Darth-Apple - April 6th, 2020 at 5:52 AM
RE: Xenforo's Theme - by Guardian - April 6th, 2020 at 3:55 PM
RE: Xenforo's Theme - by Darth-Apple - April 6th, 2020 at 3:56 PM
RE: Xenforo's Theme - by Guardian - April 6th, 2020 at 3:58 PM
RE: Xenforo's Theme - by Plushy - April 15th, 2020 at 2:28 AM
RE: Xenforo's Theme - by SpookyZalost - April 15th, 2020 at 9:27 PM
RE: Xenforo's Theme - by Darth-Apple - April 15th, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenforo? Darth-Apple 11 18,307 October 10th, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple