Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your predictions: Ten years from now

I'm gonna go on a wild one here, and try and see what the general consensus is for what the world will be like ten years from now. It will be interesting to see how our predictions stack up. Try to be realistic. Nobody thought the cell phone/iPhone would have taken off the way that it did. Finna

My prediction is that laptops and tablets will evolve considerably. We already use tablets extensively, but their use will outpace actual laptops and computers. We will be carrying around super thin devices (thinner than what we have now) that are running operating systems advanced enough to do graphics design, audio work, development and programming, etc. 

Windows will make another big flop after Windows 10, and once again try to get involved in the mobile sector. 10 years from now, they will have failed, and likely will be focusing on Cloud hosting and services as their main source of revenue. 

I also think cars will go back to slightly more classic look (much like websites started using square borders instead of rounded corners again). The interiors will be very nice. The exteriors will be (slightly) more boxy once again. But who knows on this one... Who knows. Finna

What are your predictions? Who knows. Ten years from now, we will probably look back on this thread and see how it all stacked up.

Messages In This Thread
Your predictions: Ten years from now - by Darth-Apple - February 29th, 2020 at 2:41 AM
RE: Your predictions: Ten years from now - by Lain - February 29th, 2020 at 8:20 AM
RE: Your predictions: Ten years from now - by Guardian - February 29th, 2020 at 8:00 PM
RE: Your predictions: Ten years from now - by Darth-Apple - February 29th, 2020 at 8:10 PM
RE: Your predictions: Ten years from now - by SpookyZalost - March 1st, 2020 at 2:28 AM