Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Photography] Zalost's Remote location exploring Image thread.

so I was out playing ingress and I decided to take pictures as I captured portals.

I don't have much experience with night time photography but here are some of the nicer ones that came out with my phone's camera.

[Image: Mam4bjy.jpg]

[Image: iYLBRnp.jpg]

[Image: 4JkpJRa.jpg]

[Image: QUFOqIq.jpg]

[Image: u302xdQ.jpg]

[Image: VEeTkaJ.jpg]

[Image: 8uyAA3Q.jpg]

[Image: ZXVxo1b.jpg]

[Image: ZFHjdGs.jpg]

unfortunately the majority came out kinda blury, looks like for night shots the best setting is to not zoom in at all, and set the focus to infinity, let auto handle the rest.

this whole area though is filled with nearly 100 portals, in some places I can interact with up to 5 at once, it's crazy.

and wandering through the alley ways searching for virtual objects overlayed on realspace... that just seems really cyberpunk lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Zalost's Remote location exploring Image thread. - by SpookyZalost - February 22nd, 2019 at 10:03 PM
RE: Zalost's Remote location exploring Image thread. - by Guardian - February 22nd, 2019 at 10:41 PM
RE: Zalost's Remote location exploring Image thread. - by SpookyZalost - July 15th, 2019 at 8:40 AM