Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Known issues with login forms, reputation forms, profile visits, etc.

Hey guys, thank you for reporting this, I think we have the issue fixed. (at least as per some documentation on the MyBB support community) We have run into quite a few random issues over the past year related to MyBB updates. Every time we run one, it seems that something else pops up. Tongue

My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. Make sure you're not using the dev theme if things still don't work. The dev theme is still being worked on.

P.S. about a year ago, an update (or plugin perhaps) corrupted our entire database. I literally worked overnight to get the database fixed, table by table. Probably had to do about 15-20 and get everything working right again. Every now and then we still catch bugs from things that weren't completely fixed... Been a tad bit nervous to run updates ever since. Finna

Thank you guys as always for helping to report and diagnose these things. Sometimes I don't always catch issues like this right away, so it is a huge help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with login forms, reputation forms, profile visits, etc. - by Darth-Apple - October 29th, 2018 at 5:28 AM