Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Craziest thing you've ever done

hehehe you know that's not so crazy depending on the time of day and where you are Tongue

Especially if it was during the lulls when everyone was hiding from the pandemic indoors.

alright here's a new one from me.

back before I got my jeep when I was still driving the Honda I was driving home on a road that had been torn up since they were re-paving it.

well... it had been raining a lot that summer and just as I'd driven off the pavement onto the unpaved portion of road the ground started shifting as it was collapsing into a sinkhole around me, so in a panic I gave it as much gas I could and got about a second of air as I narrowly avoided said sink hole.

when I looked in the mirror it was really scary to think the earth nearly ate my car!

I miss my Honda... I really should try to fix it with my new skills and confidence gained from fixing the jeep, but I can say I narrowly escaped a sink hole just like in the movies. Tongue
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Craziest thing you've ever done - by Darth-Apple - May 1st, 2017 at 3:31 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by brian51 - May 1st, 2017 at 3:41 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - May 2nd, 2017 at 1:39 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Darth-Apple - May 3rd, 2017 at 2:25 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - May 17th, 2017 at 10:37 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Kyng - August 31st, 2020 at 11:48 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Thomas - September 2nd, 2020 at 2:15 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Guardian - September 2nd, 2020 at 7:00 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Thomas - September 2nd, 2020 at 9:52 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - September 3rd, 2020 at 5:11 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - July 1st, 2021 at 11:06 PM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by Thomas - August 6th, 2021 at 1:32 AM
RE: Craziest thing you've ever done - by SpookyZalost - December 21st, 2022 at 8:28 AM