Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aco's NEW Paradox LP's - Main Thread

(Experimenting a little. A second thread will be used for archived LPs 'n stuff.)

Welcome to my Paradox LP thread! In this thread will the current LP that I am doing and its comments will be. A secondary thread will also be used to archive finished/unfinished/abandoned LPs.

Hold on, let me explain.

Paradox games usually refer to the many strategy titles developed by Paradox Development Studio/published by the rather infamous Paradox Interactive (don't get the two confused). These titles include the games in the Europa Universalis series, Hearts of Iron series, and many more.

Paradox LPs are LPs (Let's Plays, also somewhat more commonly known the name After Action Reports (AAR) (LP is more commonly used for video series, at least on YouTube) of PDS's strategy games. My LP's are modeled after the typical SomethingAwful Paradox LP (another board I frequent, I don't post much though.). Some of these take the form of mega-campaigns, which span the length of multiple campaigns within one LP, but I will only definitively do these if I actually finish one campaign. One of most prominent and early examples of one of these is House Hohenzollern Rising by SA'er Wiz (who is also writing one that is at its last part right now). (LPArchive link).
Usually, however, LPs/AARs are restricted to a single game, and even those hardly ever get finished.

So what will I be playing right now?
At the moment I have began taking screenshots for a Victoria II campaign as Plantagenia in the Divergences of Darkness mod. Expect the first update soon (hopefully).

And yes, prepare to be disappointed as I do have a rather bad track record of abandoning these. Just ask some veteran members Tongue.

Plantagenia - Table of Contents
Prologue (below)
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"

Messages In This Thread
Aco's NEW Paradox LP's - Main Thread - by Acko - May 7th, 2014 at 1:02 AM
RE: Aco's NEW Paradox LP's - Main Thread - by Acko - May 8th, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paradox supporting linux fully, official? SpookyZalost 6 8,135 September 5th, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Paradox Development Studio Acko 0 4,264 July 20th, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Last Post: Acko