Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Burning candles

l find that burning candles can be very therapeutic, you can get all sorts of different type of candles and scents which is why l love them so much and l cannot forget how good they are for romantic situationsHeart does anyone relax to a nice burning candle.
Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy just watching them. Candles are expensive though. Tongue

Yes candles are expensive and especially if you want the scented ones or the large ones, it's always handy to be able to make your own but l know not much people can do that, l can just about make gel candles.
(April 24th, 2014 at 4:36 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy just watching them. Candles are expensive though. Tongue

Definitely not crazy. I sometimes even burn random things just for watching.

(April 24th, 2014 at 4:36 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy just watching them. Candles are expensive though. Tongue

Don't know if any are around you, but my wife found these candles at Dollar General for $5 that actually put off a better smell and the smell stays around longer than Yankee Candles. For MUCH cheaper. They aren't bad at all, best deal we've seen around us.