Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Strangest Comments Ever Received?

Have you ever received any absolutely strange comments on anything you've put out for the public?

I personally remember when one of my youtube videos (back when I even made them) received a strange comment. Basically the guy was claiming to be a prophet from god and warned me to repent, as the world was supposedly going to end in July of 2011. Needless to say, I flagged it as spam. Tongue

I was seeing lots of those around that time.. it was supposed to be the rapture i think.
Yeah, it's definitely nothing new. I never take those predictions regarding the date of the rapture and all of that stuff seriously. I'm always surprised at how many people fall for it every time some new guy comes up with another "prophesy" and warns the world to prepare for date X/Y/Z again.

Where are the people who know how to think in our society? Tongue

definitely not in congress.
(October 14th, 2013 at 2:44 AM)TheDoc Wrote: definitely not in congress.

+rep Tongue

first to comment, last to...
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Nor necessarily mine, but in my hometown there was a review on a hotel when me and pupper_donut were looking around that read...

"Zero Stars!!!! One of the worst places I have stayed. Rooms Smell like tin can bounce that a** and owners are foreign and very rude!!! Do not stay here they have roaches so big they will carry you off! Seriously awful place to stay."

We found it amusing.
That is probably about one of the most hilarious reviews I've ever read.

Somebody wasn't happy... Finna Tongue

yes it was funny !
also darth dont forget your next post is a mile stone okay ?
make sure u post in the personal milestone thread, please Smile
Sports fanatic
3,100 doesn't count! Haha. Finna Tongue

Wow 3100
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
wowzers.

weirdest comment... well there was this one time a bot posted on one of my youtube videos trying to flirt with me under the guize of visiting one of those cam sites.

of course I reported it and deleted the comment but still lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
This

"hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you Wink sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun"
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
(June 15th, 2018 at 5:12 AM)Thomas Wrote: -SNIP-

0_o wtf? rofl Finna Smile Upside_down Smile Upside_down Smile Upside_down Finna
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Wow.... not trying to hard? Tongue