Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who is your favorite youtuber ?

Are you subscribed to any youtube channel? Are there any youtubers whose videos you regularly watch? Who is your favorite youtuber? Huh
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
I love WhatTheBuck and Kingsley. Those are the ones I watch religiously and I honestly couldn't pick between them.
I guess it helps that they're gay but they really are funny to me.
Kingsley is gay ? Wow! I didn't know that...
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
My favorite youtuber is Alan watts! Why? Because he doesn't even know what you tube is, and he never will! He died in 1973!
Alan Watts is perhaps my favourite philosopher, he delivered and recorded many lectures in the 1960s / 1970s. The reason he recorded them was probably because he predicted he would be put onto something like youtube in the future Smile He is my hero!
I have nearly 30 YouTubers I'm subscribed to! My favorites are Elle & Blair Fowler (allthatglitters21 and juicystar007), Megan and Liz, and ItsJudystime! Beauty, singing, and vlogging. Megan and Liz are twin sisters and they sound a lot like Taylor Swift. I could listen to their music all day everyday! Elle & Blair get a little annoying sometimes, because they've made it big in the YouTube beauty community so a lot of companies reach out to them to do sponsored videos, and they just seem a little fake. ItsJudystime is just a real, down to earth family and it's fun to watch sometimes!
I like CPGGrey. he's a really cool Youtuber who makes educational yet enjoyable videos. He did a really cool video recently about what defines a country. I recommend that you give his videos a chance.
My favorite youtuber at this very moment would have to be Tazzy Phe Smile
My favorite YouTuber is Matthew Santoro Smile. He's funny.
gods, it's hard for me to pick a favorite, it was sjin and duncan of the yogscast for a long time, then jackseptic eye... but since I'm feeling narcissistic... Myself?
(May 25th, 2017 at 11:19 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: but since I'm feeling narcissistic... Myself?

So then, what's the channel? 
(May 25th, 2017 at 10:34 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 25th, 2017 at 11:19 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: but since I'm feeling narcissistic... Myself?

So then, what's the channel? 

Why SpookyZalost of course! Tongue
Tom Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44
I personally enjoy watching videos from merrelltwins, TC2, wearethedavises, lilsimsie, James Turner, Laurenzside, and Deligracy. Of all of those my favorites are: TC2 and merrelltwins
[Image: wJQ6N5d.gif]
Set made by me!  [Image: tgnF3i3.gif]
Isaac Arthur is the first one who comes to mind. He makes rather long videos (often 30 minutes or more) covering what humanity might be like in the far future. He tackles a variety of aspects of this topic: what technology we might use; how we might live our lives; and how far across the galaxy we might explore. Another popular topic of discussion on his channel is the Fermi Paradox (essentially: if the universe is billions of years older than Earth, why didn't some other alien civilisation emerge and conquer the galaxy billions of years ago?). He has a whole series of videos outlining possible solutions to this paradox, and explaining the merits and shortcomings of each one.

It's certainly not for everyone, but if you like his content, then you'll probably love it.
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
My Self..!
Not really entertainment for most people, but Spike Cohen speaks truth.
Adam savage's tested (yes the mythbusters guy).

T.A outdoors (bushcraft structures made with hand tools <3 )

Ben Heck

Linus tech tips

LGR

Jayz two cents (custom PC case builds ^_^)

this is more where my video watching is leaning these days lol.

also neil degrasse tysons star talk channel Tongue
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
day9.
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee